Room No -104, South Block
New Delhi – 110011
Recently you said”Transparency revolution to go on” you are the first man in government, who sense this upcoming revolution and we are 100% that you are accepting it in your ministry and preparing the machinery for accountability.
National Technology Day signifies the glorious achievements of Indian science and technology and has been celebrated all over the country after the successful Pokhran II, Nuclear test on 11 and 13 May 1998. .Since 1999, 11 May being celebrated by labs/estts of DRDO with delivering of Technology Day Oration, Open House Session, Quiz, etc. The scientist after their technology day oration was felicitated with medals and commendation certificates signed by SA to RM.
As you already aware of the ugly act of Mr. T Mohan Rao, Director GTRE who was celebrated the glorious achievement of 11th May with the Mr V N Narayan, Agent of ILN Technologies Inc.
Next important point the advocate Mr KKR filed the bail application for Mr. T Mohan Rao, Director GTRE and Mr V N Narayan, Agent of ILN Technologies Inc.
When DRDO’s top project director indulge specially with vendor’s agent how can be Indian forces trust DRDO.
As per your direction the enquiry committee was formed and they already investigated and collected all evidences, but sources said that they are helping Mr. Mohan Rao to come out from this crisis. Dr. V Bhujanga Rao, DS & CC R&D (HR), Dr R Sreehari Rao OS & CC R&D (ECS) and Brig Ajay Gupta submitted their report to SA to RM.
CCS(Conduct) Rules 1964 – If the act or conduct of the servant is so grossly immoral that all reasonable men will say that the employee cannot be trusted.
Find herewith some of the real facts about Sri T. Mohan Rao, Ex..Director, GTRE, who was arrested by Police during a raid 011 a high end massage parlor in Jayamahal, Bangalore on 11th May 2011 (Refer to FIR and Police Report attached)
- The raid occurred at around 01.00 PM on Wednesday 11th May 2011. He was enrooting Bangalore airport supposed to board the New Delhi flight at 1630hrs.
- He participated in the DRC on 10th May 2011 at Delhi, returned back to Bangalore. He was supposed to go back to Delhi attend another important meeting on 12th May 2011
- Incidentally May 11th happened to be “‘National Technology Day’” for DRDO. In the. Calendar of monthly event for the month of May 2011 published in GTRE was supposed to chair the National Technology Day function at 1600 Hrs
- He has not made any arrangement for the above function; rather he was busy in going to massage parlour at same time.
- He was using official government vehicle whose driver was Mr. Victor. The Driver asked to drop him at a distance place and wait at Mekri Circle near Jayamahal till he return.
- Mr T Mohan Rao went with Mr V N Narayana a leading vendor/agent from ILN Tech1oogies, supplying mechanical parts to DRDO and other defence company, who was also arrested with Mohan Rao along with 17 others.
- According to records available at GTRE the official vehicle left GTRE around 1200 Hrs along with Mr T Mohan Rao and the driver was Mr Victor and the vehicle reported back at around 2300 Hrs (11 PM)
- FIR and police report narrates in detail the event clearly. Wherein T Mohan Rao was caught red handed inside the Room no 1 with the girl naked named Meera Rao.
- He carne out on bail on 13th evening, his mobile and identity card was seized by police. He gave wrong address to the police for which he has provided the proof through his lawyer to obtain bail.
- The Advocate who filed the vakalath along with bail application for Mohan Rao and Narayan was same i.e. KKR (as per police report)
- What is so important work he had in GTRE on 11th May 2011, for which he had spent Government money for the flight charges. He has spent only 3 hours a day in office. ‘What happened to his movement order? Has he appointed officiating Director in his absence?
- He has not informed higher official at CC and SA about his arrest.
- Has he come to GTRE to finalize some deal with Mr VN Narayana or some vendor through Narayanan? His focus was on these deals, he gave less import to development of Kaveri engine.
- Bail order clearly states that the accused shall not tamper with the prosecution witness in any manner. Can he give wrong Information in news paper which his against court order?
- He has formed an informal team with those members who were helped facilitated, and supported his immoral, illegal, corrupt practices in GTRE. For their support to carry out immoral, illegal corrupt practices many were rewarded with not only faster promotion but also other favors like awards, sponsorship, nominations, deputations abroad, temporary duties to out station, financial powers etc by passing superiors.
- Sh RV Madhusoodanan, Sc’G’ was given extension in service beyond 60 years Only to look in the civil works inside GTRE and acts as spy for Director GTRE to pass on information about the honest and sincere officers and staff who are not favoring their misdeeds.
- Mr. V.N. Narayana of ILN Technologies’ has bagged many orders worth of corers of rupees for supplying engine parts to GTRE and to other defence companies with the tactics support of Mr. T. Mohan Rao.
- As Director GTRE. Mr. T. Mohan Rao has made wealth disproportionate to his Income;. Currently he is running a school and planning to start a college. He has contact with politician and higher officials in the state and central government. Using money and power he is trying to cover-up the case.
- The offence he has committed by indulging in immoral activities by misusing official power is only the tip of ice berg. He has been arrested and released on bail under ITF act section 3,4,5 & 7 (ITB)
- As a government servant, under the provision of central civil services (CCA) rules he has committed serious offence/ conduct involving moral turpitude, misuse: of official power for personal gain, serious negligence and dereliction of duty desertion of duty refusal deliberate failure to to carry out orders of superiors etc.
- The enquiry committee formed to look into these matters is trying to hide the fact and helping him. He should have been dismissed from the service; instead he has been transferred to another lab. From there he is working with help of politician, DOP, CC R&D at DRDO Hqrs. and his corrupt supporters in GTRE in to come back to GTRE.
- The police seized the identity card of Mr.T Mohan Rao and after got bail on 13th he went to GTRE on 14th May and first thing he did he asked Identity card for himself without giving any excuse. Interestingly the inquiry committee had not taking concern of this act.
Kannada portion on page 3-4 translations.
12. First Information Report Contents
The brief summary of this case is as follows:
On 11-05-2011 CCB W&N unit ACP Shri. R.Lakhsman obtained confirmed information from informant that the Energy Inc, Inner Growth Outer perfection Finishing & Training Academy Therapeutic Healing at 1st floor, Eden Apt., 5th main. JC Nagar, in the name of beauty parlor prostitution was practiced. Based on the confirmed information at 1.00 in the afternoon the CCB officer & staff raided the above said parlor and taken to custody of 10 ladies and 9 gents who were engages in prostitution and confiscated Es 68435 as cash, 15 mobiles, 2 motor cycles, 3 cars and one HDFC Swiping machine.
The above accused has been booked under column number 3,4,5& 7 of ITP act and the file transfer of complaint etc were made
Ref: JC Nagar Police Station Case No.63/4Ull Column 3, 4, 5 & 7 of ITP Act
With reference to the above said subject in the Honorable Court. We submit that 11-05.2011 Shri R Lakhoman ACP, Women & Drug Wing And CCB. Bangalore at 2.00 PM in the office get information that the Energy Inc, Inner Growth Outer Perfection Finishing & Training Academy Therapeutic Healing at 1st floor, Eden Apt., 5th main. JC Nagar, is engaged in prostitution PC Srinivasa, PC Thimmappa reached the spot around 15.15 Hrs wide the presence of Shrl Mohamed Shakil and Mr Mohamed Sami With their presence the place was raided and the re-seen report was prepared and the signature of the witnesses were obtained.
After words, ACP sent PC Srinivas as a Decoy and asked him to make a miss call after initiating the transaction. He was provided with 2500 (2 Notes of Rs.l000 and one Rest 500 Note bearing Nos. 7AQ 667811. 5DS. 199632 and SEC 169580 respectively). The Decoy gave a missed call to ACP after establishing the transaction Immediately the ACP along with the. Witnesses raided No 14 Eden Hall apt first floor. ACP Showed his identity card to Receptionist and asked her name and address, She told her name is Rosrni Maria. C/o..Mohamed.Aslam aged 35 Yrs residing at Srikantapura, Punjapalya, Tumkur Road, Bangalore. She said the owner of this Parlor is Smt Pradeep Madhuri Hingo Rani. Who engaged Sanjana, Sumalatha, Leena, Meera Rao, Ruby, Si-Si-, Kavya, Suhashini and Sara, and run prostitution and use them to carry out Body to Body massage in the name of massage parlor.
On enquiry of a person standing near the cash counter his name is Hemant Kumar, S/o Vasudev, 35 Yrs, #Q’2, 3rd cross 3rd main, Peenya 2nd stage and he came to this place for body to body massage. On enquiry from ACP, Roshni Maria told that she gets Rs.2500 from each customer and do not give any receipt. ACP ask the receptionist where she has sent to Srinivas. She told that she has sent him to Room No.5 with Kavya, after receiving Rs2500. Then the ACP went to Room No 5 and found that the Decoy was half naked and Kavya was totally undressed and was standing naked kissing .the decoy ACP asked them to dress properly and obtained the name and address of Kavya 23 yrs old. She told that she is working as a therapist and serve the customer by kissing and massaging them naked. The parlor owner gives her a salary of Rs 9000 per month. The decoy told that he paid the money to the receptionist. Then ACP enquired the receptionist and confiscated Rs 23000, a mobile 8088278733 where she uses, one more mobile of the owner NOKIA 6303, No. 9845165188 and a HDFC Swipe Machine. When asked about other costumer. She took them to all the rooms.
At Room No.1, Meera Rao was massaging Mohan Rao nakedly they were taken in to custody.
At Room No 2, Leena Das and Sanjana were doing body to body massaging With Narayan M V nakedly. They were taken in to custody.
Room No 3…
Room No 4….
Room No 6…
From, all these people a total cash of Rs 67435, 15 mobiles, 2 Motor Cycles, 3 cars and one HDFC Swipe Machine were confiscated and recorded in CCB items list No 17/2011
In this case A 20 Smt Madhuri accused for running prostitution in the name of massage parlor is absconding and the case to be further investigated.
As per Ref Police Commissioner Office No (2)/Meeting/389/20088 dated 19-11-2008 para -7.6, the case has been registered at J C Nagar police station under No 3,4,5, & 7 of ITP act and further investigation will be carried out.
I have investigated the accused and produced their statements. I have registered the confiscated items recovered from them under reference CCB items no 17/2011
1 A 20 female accused on immoral traffic, further information required
2 Investigation is incomplete
3 Further evidence of A1 to A19 to be collected.Sd/ KR Dhadramma Police Inspector Women & Drug Wing CCB NT, Bangalore
Sir, you just imagine that if Mr. T Mohan Rao again join back as Director to GTRE and will distribute the awards for Next National Technology Day to children of GTRE employees, what will the feeling of true Indians.
Hope you will take an exemplary action for cleaning the DRDO from corruption and nepotism.