To 31st March 2015 Hon’ble Shri Manohar Parrikar, Defence Minister, Room No -104, South Block, New Delhi-110011
Subject: Continuously Manipulations in recruitment of scientists in Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), Ministry of Defence, (DRDO). Part-2
- Every day I am receiving letters from DRDO scientists who are witnessing the manipulations and corrupt practices of Dr A K Singh, DOP, and Dr R.K Jain, Director, RAC.
- Recruitment & Assessment Centre is basically working as derailing force for DRDO projects because recruitment of incompetents and promotions of again incompetents create frustrations among the deserve ones result is witnessing by country DRDO’s failure in each and every field.
- Sir, we believe that up to 2019 you are going to repeat same answers of delays of DRDO projects, right from LCA to …………
- Sir following letter is tip of iceberg of RAC, DRDO.
- Dr. Raju Brahma born in 14th December 1974 , joined DRDO in 2000 as Scientist ‘B’ and now in 2015 he become Scientist ‘F’ via shortcut.
- It is requested to investigate the role of Dr A K Singh, DOP, Dr R.K Jain, Director, RAC and Lt Gen Anoop Malhotra, Chief Controller R&D (R&M) on light of following letter.
- Dr. Raju Brahma appointment is fixing for SPIC and everyone in DRDO and MoD knows the SPIC’s adventures, it is kamdhenu for corrupt DRDO scientists.
Congratulations, DR RAJU BRAHMA !