Modi ji make a separate department to handle DRDO’s cases, grievances, corruptions cases and lot of inputs are flowing to PMO
Dr. Rohidas Gopinath Taware (Ex TO’B’, HEMRL,Pune) A- 11, Vijayraj Sankul,Near Medipoint Hospital, P. Road, Aundh, Pune- 411 007. M: 9423015022, Resi.: 020-2729888 Email : email@example.com
To Date: 10th Dec. 2014 Hon’ble Shri. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister, Room No.152, PMO, South Block, New Delhi-110011.
Subject: ‘Appeal for Justice’.
Very humbly, I submit as under:
- I, Dr. Rohidas Gopinath Taware was working as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted officer with designation Technical Officer ‘B’ in High Energy Materials Research Laboratory (HEMRL), Pune- 411021, DRDO, Ministry of Defence. My educational qualification is M.Sc., Ph.D., MBA, PGDEE (Post Graduate Diploma in Ecology and Environment). I have completed 27 years’ of satisfactory service in HEMRL. My entire service record is spotlessly clean.
I hail from a much respected family. My father was a Freedom Fighter and a brave soldier of Azad Hind Sena.
- I had submitted timely my grievances to Dr. A Subhananda Rao, Director, HEMRL, Pune regarding my harassment. But no cognizance was taken by him.
I made earnest ‘Appeal for Justice’ on 09.01.2008 to the Director of Personnel (DoP), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi regarding my grievances along with supporting documents. I had written a letter on 04.05.2009 to DoP regarding my ‘Harassment by Ostracism’ in HEMRL, Pune. The DoP, too, did not take any cognizance of my grievances and harassment.
- Instead of considering the gravity of my grievances and harassment by ostracism, Dr. Arun Kumar, the Director of Personnel, all of a sudden, suspended me on 08.2009 by fax order. So, I lodged my protest on 26.08.2009 against the illegal suspension order issued by the DoP.
- There is a big conspiracy in DoP office of DRDO from my suspension to dismissal from the service. The Director, HEMRL gave false information to DoP that I was involved in “High-Handed Anti- Departmental Activities”, “the Laboratory has come to a stand still vulnerable position”, “the working of the Laboratory is badly dislocated” and “all officers are in demoralized state”.
The DoP office without any preliminary Inquiry proceeded against me and arranged for my suspension and further dismissal. Thus, the Director HEMRL and DoP joined hands against me and were bent upon to see that I was dismissed from service on 30.12.2010 for the reasons best known to them. The suspension to dismissal charges are not related to each other. Further, penalty of dismissal is horribly disproportionate to the charges leveled against me.
- The charges leveled against me for my dismissal like ‘tone and tenor of letter’ are trifling, false and fictitious.
- I wish to point out legal points regarding my suspension to dismissal which show that how the Principles of Natural Justice were blatantly violated.
- Two separate Memoranda, two separate Disciplinary Inquiries.
- Second Inquiry initiated for alleged misconduct during my suspension period when I was not on duty.
- Two separate Penalties simultaneously, First Minor & Second Major.
- Second penalty was awarded without cancelling first penalty.
- No revocation of suspension when first minor penalty was awarded.
- Second penalty of Dismissal awarded while under suspension.
- Both the penalties horribly disproportionate to the charges.
- All the orders from suspension to dismissal illegal. Approval from Rajya Raksha Mantri (RRM) taken instead of Raksha Mantri. Signatory to the orders not authorized under Art.77(2) of the Constitution.
- After dismissal order, I have done a lot of correspondence with the Competent Authority of DRDO for my illegal suspension, illegal punishments including my dismissal and for the settlement of Government dues i.e. rightful amount. But no cognizance was taken by them. This is also the intentionally harassment of me and my family.
- I had submitted ‘Appeal for Justice’ to the Competent Authority of the DRDO for my grievances and harassment. But instead of taking any cognizance, suitable action or giving any justice for the same, they have horribly punished me.
It means, ‘Asking for Justice is a Crime’ in DRDO! The Competent Authority of DRDO unnecessarily constrained me to file a various suits in the Hon’ble Courts for the Justice. After the dismissal order, I am jobless. I am highly qualified with 27 years well experienced officer from DRDO but disqualified for any service in the society because of my additional qualification is ‘Dismissal’ which was illegally and unauthorized awarded by the Competent Authority of DRDO. Hence, in all respect, this is very serious harassment and punishment for me.
- Sir, I have mentioned all the above irregularities and illegalities, involved in my suspension to dismissal, for your perusal please. I pray and request you to look in to the case and give me justice.
Date: 10.12.2014 (Dr. R G Taware) Pune
Encl.: Copies of Noting Sheets &Orders : 13 pages
(Suspension to Dismissal)
Hon’ble Shri. Manohar Parrikar, Defence Minister,Room No. 104, South Block,New Delhi -110011.