DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- Fit for some DRDO’s Bosses
- For DRDO RTI Act-2005 means, wasting the public funds, wasting the public time
- A Relative Comparison of Science and Technology Development in India with Neighbors like China and Pakistan
- Air Force audit says pact for LCA parts unauthorised
- Ab to Jago Scientist ‘F’-DRDO
- One of the Strong Reasons of the Exodus in DRDO
- CEPTAM RTI Reply
- Zero for DRDO
- DRDO director Saraswat to retire
- DRDO hikes salary, ignores FinMin order
- exhausted on Corruption in ITR Balasore Part- 2
- Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on For DRDO RTI Act-2005 means, wasting the public funds, wasting the public time
- Truth is Truth on DRDO director Saraswat to retire
- Truth is Truth on For DRDO RTI Act-2005 means, wasting the public funds, wasting the public time
- Facebook Hack on CEPTAM RTI Reply
Tag CloudAntony Army Arun Kumar Bangalore BEML CAG CBI corrupt Corruption CPIO defence Defence Minister Defence Ministry Defence Research Director DOP Dr Arun Kumar DRDO Dr Saraswat government Govt GTRE IAF India Indian Kargil LCA Ministry Ministry of Defence New Delhi NTRO officials organisation Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal RAC Raipur range report RTI scientist Tatra Tatra trucks without work year
Tag Archives: 2007
NEW DELHI, December 5, 2012 – THE HINDU
Nearly 700 scientists have resigned from India’s premier military research body DRDO in little less than six years from 2007, Defence Minister A K Antony said on Wednesday.
In a written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha on resignation of scientists from Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO), Mr. Antony said a total of 637 scientists resigned during 2007-2011 and 50 scientists up to October 31 this year.
Dear friends while surfing I found the very sensible analysis of DRDO problems/solutions by Sh R C Chakraborty, Ex Director, DTRL, DRDO.
Scientist Leaving DRDO — Why call Attrition?
June 23, 2007, posted by rnyreaders http://myreaders.wordpress.com/,
R C Chakraborty,-firstname.lastname@example.org
Antony tells defence PSUs to get their act together
TNN Feb 15, 2007, 01.36am IST
NEW DELHI: Perform or perish. defence minister A K Antony used the platform of an awards function on Wednesday to deliver this blunt message to defence PSUs, ordnance factories and, of course, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
In fact, the minister virtually asked DRDO — which is into making juices and mosquito repellents as well as tanks and missiles, as earlier reported by TOI — to concentrate only on “high-technology” areas of “strategic importance”.