DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- Sh R C Agarwal your Tea was not accepted by Uttarakhand Police, Sub Inspector B P Singh’s report misfired
- Dr. K Tamilmani,DS,DG(Aero) along with six senior officials of GTRE, CEMILAC and DG Office Visiting DMSRDE, Kanpur
- RTI- HRD- DIPAS, DRDO Scientist Smt Geetha’s fake certificate case (Dr W Selvamurty’s daughter)
- DRDO lab Directors expert in manipulations whether it is Software Radio or Atrocities on SC/ST
- सुस्ती का स्मृति चिन्ह (Souvenirs of sloth)
- Reply by CVO, MOD regarding CEPTAM -06 DRDO Recruitment Scam
- डीआरडीओ के काम से बेहद खफा है मोदी
- Narendra Modi extremely unhappy with DRDO’s failure to meet deadlines in delivering products
- INTENT FOR CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT UNDER SECTION 13(1)(d) of PC ACT 1988 in PROCUREMENT OF FUME HOOD AT DMSRDE KANPUR BY DIRECTOR, DMSRDE, KANPUR
- World won’t wait for you, PM Narendra Modi tells laggard DRDO
- admin on Contact
- Kiyer on DRDO Scientist recommendation with false information to grant extension of service for a period of two years beyond the age of 60 years; .
- Anonymous on Contact
- Trim on Contact
- M Singh on Contact
Tag Cloud21-Sunderwala 2005 Bangalore CBI CIC corrupt Corruption CPIO CVC DEAL defence Defence Minister Defence Research Dehradun Director DMSRDE DOP DoPT DRDO DRDO BHAWAN following government India Kanpur Ministry Ministry of Defence Mobile- 9411114879 New Delhi officials organisation Prabhu Dandriyal RAC Raipur Rajaji Marg report Right RTI RTI Act RTI Act 2005 scientist Section without work www.corruptionindrdo.com year
Tag Archives: Air India
To 24th February 2014 Sh A K Antony, Defence Minister, Room No – 104, South Block, New Delhi -110011
Subject: Patriots are vulnerable and easy prey for corrupt officials of DRDO
Please find enclosed a representation of Sh G Jupiter of ASL, DRDO, Hyderabad to Sh Ranjit Sinha, IPS, Director, CBI for seeking justice.
Sh G Jupiter helped Intelligence Bureau (IB) to nab the espionage activity of DRDO.
The officer had a meeting with Ms Rosy Sharma then Deputy Secretary, D (R&D) Ministry of Defence on 20th and 21st June 2001.
To Central Vigilance Commissioner, Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkta Bhawan, A- Block, GPO Complex, INA New Delhi-110023
SUBJECT: LTC Scam in DRDO Labs
The scientists from DRDO are involved in LTC scam
According to DoPT guidelines issued time to time, DRDO officials can avail LTC80 scheme for self and their wards.
DRDO lab seals suspect’s workstation - Deccan Chronicle -September 1, 2012 By B.R. Srikanth | S.V. Krishna Chaitanya DC Bengaluru/Mysore
Dr W. Selvamurthy, Chief Controller, R&D (Life Sciences), stated that
“This is the first time in the history of the DRDO that an insider has been arrested for suspected terror links. It came as a shock to the entire organisation. Generally, all top scientists, engineers and other officials of the technical and administrative divisions of the DRDO and offices are monitored by the Central Intelligence Bureau (IB). It’s one of those stray incidents,”
EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE
Posted: Mon May 05 1997 IST
HYDERABAD, May 4: Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) scientist Srinivasulu, who was nabbed by Intelligence Bureau (IB) officials and city police here on Thursday night, was found to be working as a faculty member in the Tripoli University in Libya.
IB officials, acting on a tip off, sought the assistance of city police, who arrested the B-grade defence scientist at the Rajiv Gandhi International airport when he was about to board the Dubai-bound Air-India flight.
According to sources, Srinivasulu neither submitted his resignation nor obtained permission from the DRDO