DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- Scraps the promotions for Scientist ‘F’ to Scientist ‘G’ in DRDO year 2011
- Conspiracy and propaganda for reverse technology transfer to USA by forged TOT of EDK by DRDO under guidance of Shri Avinash Chander, DGR&D, DRDO and SA to RM, Secretary, DRD
- Poor HR of DRDO- The Great Nuclear Medicine Scientist Dr. A.K. Singh posted as Director of Personnel at DRDO HQ
- Request for inquiry of fake experience certificate issued from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research North Campus, Delhi University.
- RTI- Delhi University – Mrs S Geetha, Scientist, DIPAS, (D/O Dr W Selvamurthy, Ex – CC R&D) DRDO – Experience Certificate
- Breaking News – Ms Swati Srivastava, Scentist, ‘C’ DIPAS terminated at 5:30 Hrs on Friday 10th October
- IRDE, DRDO, Dehradun running by goons not by Dr. S S Negi, Director of Establishment.
- DRDO giving false information to Rashtrapati Sachivalaya (President Secretariat) regarding Transfer and victimization of whistle blower Shri Navin Prakash Gupta of DMSRDE, Kanpur
- डी आर डी ओ के अच्छे दिन आने वाले है
- DRDO gave bogus answer to Hon’ble Parliament via then Defence Minister Shri A.K. Antony
- MK on Poor HR of DRDO- The Great Nuclear Medicine Scientist Dr. A.K. Singh posted as Director of Personnel at DRDO HQ
- A well wisher of DRDO on Scraps the promotions for Scientist ‘F’ to Scientist ‘G’ in DRDO year 2011
- A well wisher of DRDO on Breaking News – Ms Swati Srivastava, Scentist, ‘C’ DIPAS terminated at 5:30 Hrs on Friday 10th October
- ABC on Scraps the promotions for Scientist ‘F’ to Scientist ‘G’ in DRDO year 2011
- A well wisher of DRDO on Poor HR of DRDO- The Great Nuclear Medicine Scientist Dr. A.K. Singh posted as Director of Personnel at DRDO HQ
Tag Cloud21-Sunderwala 2005 Bangalore CBI corrupt Corruption CPIO CVC DEAL defence Defence Minister Defence Research Dehradun Director DMSRDE DOP DRDO DRDO BHAWAN DRDO HQ following government India Kanpur Ministry Ministry of Defence Mobile- 9411114879 New Delhi New Delhi-110011 officials organisation Prabhu Dandriyal RAC Raipur Rajaji Marg report Right RTI RTI Act RTI Act 2005 scientist Section without work www.corruptionindrdo.com year
Tag Archives: Director General
By T S Sekaran Published: 26th September 2014 The New Indian Express
CHENNAI: Dr V K Saraswat, former Scientific Adviser to the Minister of Defence and Director General, DRDO and Dr G Malakondaiah, former Director of DMRL in Hyderabad have been ordered to undergo simple imprisonment for three weeks by the Madras High Court for not obeying the court’s orders passed way back in in 2009.
A division bench of justices S Rajeswaran and P N Prakash awarded the punishment while allowing a contempt application from S Joseph Raj, on Wednesday.
PTI Chennai, September 26, 2014 Hindustan Times
Former DRDO chief Dr VK Saraswat and another senior scientist were on Thursday sentenced to three weeks simple imprisonment by Madras High Court for committing contempt of court by disobeying its April 2009 order related to re-employment of a clerk in a school run by a wing of the organisation.
Taking a serious view of the non-implementation of its order, a division bench comprising Justice S Rajeswaran and Justice P N Prakash awarded three weeks simple imprisonment to Saraswat and Director of Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Dr G Malakondaiah and directed them to pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 each personally.
India Today.in New Delhi, September 25, 2014
Former DRDO chief V K Saraswat and another senior scientist were on Thursday sentenced to three weeks simple imprisonment by Madras High Court for contempt of court. They had disobeyed its April 2009 order related to re-employment of a clerk in a school run by a wing of the organisation.
Taking a serious view of the non-implementation of its order, a division bench comprising Justice S Rajeswaran and Justice P N Prakash awarded three weeks simple imprisonment to Saraswat and Director of Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, G Malakondaiah and directed them to pay a fine of Rs.2,000 each personally, PTI reported.
To 1st August 2014 Shri Rajesh Nagpal,
Under Secretary & CPIO,
New Delhi-110 004
Under Secretary & CPIO,
New Delhi-110 004
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005 in respect of Para (2) of appointment letter No. I2/9/2013-EO (SM.I) dated 31st May 2013 regarding appointment of Shri Avinash Chander, Distinguished Scientist & Chief Controller Research & Development (Missiles &Strategic Systems), DRDO as Secretary, Department of Defence Research & Development-cum-Director General, Defence Research and Development Organisation and Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri for a period of three years. “The appointment of Shri Avinash Chander beyond his date of retirement i.e. 30.1 1.2014, would be on contract basis with the same terms and conditions as he would be entitled to Secretary (DRD) before the date of retirement”.(Copy Annexed)
डीआरडीओ में जहां वैज्ञानिकों की नियुक्ति को पारदर्शी बनाए जाने को लेकर तमाम विवाद मुंह उठा रहे हैं, वहीं ऑर्गेनाइजेशन के वर्तमान महानिदेशक अविनाश चन्दर सेवानिवृत्ति के बाद भी पद पर बने रहेंगे। मई 2014 से वह संविदा पर महानिदेशक के रूप में सेवाएं देंगे।
To 30th January 2014 Sh. Subandhu Basu, CPIO, US (SM-I), Room no. 23,North Block, New Delhi
Shri Avinash Chander, DS & CCR&D (M&SS) was appointed as Secretary Department of Defence Research & Development-cum Director General, Defence Research & Development Organisation and Scientific Advisor to Raksha Mantri vide order No.12/9/2013-EO(SM.1) dated 31st May 2013 of DOPT. Dr. VK Saraswat was SA to RM, DGR&D, DRDO and Secretary (DR&D) from 01st September 2009 to 31st May 2013. Shri M. Natrajan was SA to RM, DGR&D, DRDO and Secretary (DR&D) from 31st August 2004 to 31st August 2009.
After 1942 it become clear that India will become independent and the national leaders started carving various developmental plans and knowing fully well that the day British goes the kitty will be empty.
However, Tata, Birla and many financially sound business tycoons came forward to rebuild India. Tata institute of Sciences, BITS Pilani, Visvesvaraya Technological University, etc. were to execute the task in land.
In 1948, though it was minor war we used equipment/arm ammunitions left out by British and fortunately both the parties across the border used the same equipment and arms ammunitions.
- The Hindu -NEW DELHI, June 1, 2013
Avinash Chander, the man behind Agni series of missiles, was on Friday appointed as the new Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister and Director-General of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). He will also hold the post of Secretary, Department of Defence Research and Development. He succeeds V. K. Saraswat, whose term ended on Friday.
“I feel honoured to take up this new responsibility. Dr. Saraswat has set DRDO on a good course. I have to continue and take it to the next level,’’ said Dr. Chander.
SHASHWAT GUPTA RAY
Monday, December 24, 2012 AT 12:14 PM (IST)