DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- डीआरडीओ के काम से बेहद खफा है मोदी
- Narendra Modi extremely unhappy with DRDO’s failure to meet deadlines in delivering products
- INTENT FOR CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT UNDER SECTION 13(1)(d) of PC ACT 1988 in PROCUREMENT OF FUME HOOD AT DMSRDE KANPUR BY DIRECTOR, DMSRDE, KANPUR
- World won’t wait for you, PM Narendra Modi tells laggard DRDO
- मोदी ने वैज्ञानिकों से कहा ‘चलता है’ वाला रवैया नहीं चलेगा
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s addressess while presenting DRDO Awards
- Supreme Court issues notice to Centre, DRDO
- DRDO Awards Function 2014 – A Curtain Raiser
- DRDO Nirbhya’s Distress Call
- RTI Reply of CVO, MOD -Status of complaints against Dr. A K Saxena
- Anonymous on Contact
- tim13wweowner on K R RAVINDRANATHAN,SC F RCMA Hyderabad Clarification on TA/DA Bill
- pratX on Invite white paper on DRDO’s current scenario
- One Indian on K R RAVINDRANATHAN,SC F RCMA Hyderabad Clarification on TA/DA Bill
- KR RAVINDRANATHAN on K R RAVINDRANATHAN,SC F RCMA Hyderabad Clarification on TA/DA Bill
Tag Cloud21-Sunderwala 2005 Bangalore CBI CIC corrupt Corruption CPIO CVC DEAL defence Defence Minister Defence Research Dehradun Director DMSRDE DOP DoPT DRDO DRDO BHAWAN following government India Kanpur Ministry Ministry of Defence Mobile- 9411114879 New Delhi officials organisation Prabhu Dandriyal RAC Raipur Rajaji Marg report Right RTI RTI Act RTI Act 2005 scientist Section without work www.corruptionindrdo.com year
Tag Archives: Dr. V Bhujanga Rao
To 30th July 2014 Sh B.Bandopadhyay, CPIO & Under secretary, (Estt.A-IV), R.No.202, North Block, Department of Personnel & Training, (DOPT), New Delhi-110001
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005 in respect of Dr. V. Bhujanga Rao, Distinguished Scientist is holding the post of DG, (NS&M) in DRDO. He got extension two times in the service beyond the age of superannuation under the 2nd and 3rd proviso of FR 56(d) and various OMs issued by DOPT, MOP PG&P. Details of the extensions granted to him by ACC are given below.
To, 28th July 2014 Dr. RB Sharma, CPIO DRDO HQ, Min. of Defence DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg New Delhi-110011
On the direction of Honorable Defence Minister, a high level committee was constituted under chairmanship of Dr. V. Bhujanga Rao, DS & CC R&D (NS&IC), members were Dr. G Malakondaiah, DS & CC R&D (HR & M), Lt Gen Anoop Malhotra, CC R&D (R&M and Implementation), Brig Ajay Gupta, Vigilance Director and Dr. A K Singh, DOP to find out the truth about the allegations of Sh Prakash Singh, Ex Senior Admin Officer, LESTECH, Metcalf House, Delhi. (Copy of CVO MOD enclosed)
What are the allegations?
- The recruitment of Ms Swati Srivastava as Scientist ‘B’ was totally manipulated by Dr Arun Kumar, DOP,OS, Scientist ‘H’.(Ex)
Gautam Datt | MAIL TODAY | New Delhi, October 25, 2012
Dozens of top scientists at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) are working on extended tenures despite the government disfavouring the policy of retaining officers or specialists after their retirement.
According to guidelines, tenures can be extended only in “exceptional circumstances”. The DRDO, however, justifies the extensions, saying only valued experts whose replacements are not easy to find are given the privilege.
To 17th June 2011 The Defence Minister
Room No -104, South Block
New Delhi – 110011
Room No -104, South Block
New Delhi – 110011