DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- SMS Game -CEPTAM, DRDO
- How DRDO officials are misleading the Honorable Defence Minister
- DRDS Promotion Policy
- DRDO contract labourers not paid proper wages
- Tejas project gets wings again under new DRDO chief
- Avinash Chander is new DRDO chief
- Congratulations – Sh Avinash Chander for taking charge as DRDO HEAD
- Perform or perish: Antony tells DRDO
- DRDO Outstanding Scientist
- Dr. W Selvamurthy- Former Chief Controller R&D for Life Sciences, DRDO joins Amity University, as President – Amity Science, Technology and Innovation Foundation.
- New Think on DRDO Outstanding Scientist
- RS Peter on DRDO Outstanding Scientist
- Ritaa on How DRDO officials are misleading the Honorable Defence Minister
- Prof Kaluri V Rangarao on Congratulations – Sh Avinash Chander for taking charge as DRDO HEAD
- Ravi on How DRDO officials are misleading the Honorable Defence Minister
Tag CloudAntony Army Bangalore BEML CAG CBI corrupt Corruption CPIO CVC defence Defence Minister Defence Ministry Defence Research Director DOP Dr Arun Kumar DRDO Dr Saraswat government Govt GTRE IAF India Indian LCA Ministry Ministry of Defence New Delhi NTRO officials organisation Prabhu Dandriyal Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal RAC Raipur report RTI Saraswat scientist Tatra Tatra trucks without work year
Tag Archives: London
NEW DELHI, April 2, 2012
PRAVEEN SWAMI,VINAY KUMAR
CBI questions London millionaire again
Even as Central Bureau of Investigation detectives have begun questioning Ravi Rishi, the London-based millionaire businessman at the heart of the showdown between the Defence Ministry and Chief of the Army Staff V.K. Singh, fresh details have begun to emerge of the truck deal that precipitated the crisis.
Rajan Mukherjee, the general manager of West Bengal-based Ural India, has told The Hindu that General Singh — then General Officer-Commanding of the Eastern Command — had requested the firm to provide trucks for testing in 2008, after Tatra trucks sold by Mr. Rishi’s firm “miserably failed 17 Mountain for performing Quick Reaction Team and reconnaissance duties in [the] super-high altitude areas of northern Sikkim.”