DISCLAIMER:The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further. -Prabhu Dandriyal.
- For DRDO RTI Act-2005 means, wasting the public funds, wasting the public time
- A Relative Comparison of Science and Technology Development in India with Neighbors like China and Pakistan
- Air Force audit says pact for LCA parts unauthorised
- Ab to Jago Scientist ‘F’-DRDO
- One of the Strong Reasons of the Exodus in DRDO
- CEPTAM RTI Reply
- Zero for DRDO
- DRDO director Saraswat to retire
- DRDO hikes salary, ignores FinMin order
- Dr.Arun Kumar’s CAT Case – Right Decision – A perfect warning signal for corrupt DRDO officials
Tag CloudAntony Army Arun Kumar Bangalore BEML CAG CBI corrupt Corruption CPIO defence Defence Minister Defence Ministry Defence Research Director DOP Dr Arun Kumar DRDO Dr Saraswat government Govt GTRE IAF India Indian Kargil LCA Ministry Ministry of Defence New Delhi NTRO officials organisation Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal RAC Raipur range report RTI scientist Tatra Tatra trucks without work year
Tag Archives: TATB
Making Quite A Bomb
How workers without intel clearance get into an explosives lab
A Defence Lab Breached?
- The High Energy Materials Research Lab (HEMRL), Pune, has outsourced the production of TATB, an explosive, to a private firm, Viswaat, with which an ex-director of HEMRL is associated
- The firm does not have a licence to manufacture explosives
- Worse, the workforce—which does not have intelligence clearance—enters the HEMRL facility to carry out the work
- Local auditors have questioned payments, attendance records etc
- Based on anonymous complaints and these audits, the CBI is investigating all work undertaken by Viswaat Chemicals
PUNE I JULY 24 I 2011 Newsline The Sunday Express
HEMRL: Audit report raises security doubtsPranav KulkarniTags : JCDA, HEMRL, DRDO lab, Haridwar Singh Posted: Sun Jul 24 2011, 02:44 hrs Pune
To 17th July 2011
The Defence Minister
Room No -104, South Block
New Delhi – 110011
The recent serial bomb blast in Mumbai made a big question about the easy availability of such rare explosive RDX & TNT to terrorist outfit.
Please find enclosed document which shows the casual approach of HEMRL, DRDO, Pune the premier and one of the best explosive production facility of India.
While going through the document evidence and audit objection of auditor of JCDA, I found the loose end of HEMRL, DRDO, which may be one easy source for Naxalite-Maoist and Terrorist outfit to learn how to make explosive and also chance to pilferage the explosive may add to pilferage.