This is with reference to Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defence Report 2009-10 & 2010-11 and News published in print/electronic media regarding Development of Bullet Proof Jacket (GSQR-1293) by DMSRDE, Kanpur. Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- The date on which GSQR-1293 for BPJ was issued by AHQ to DRDO.
- Provide the copy of the letter from AHQ to DRDO for development of BPJ as per GSQR-1293.
- Provide copy of DRDO HQ letter by which DMSRDE was instructed to develop BPJ as per GSQR-1293.
- The date on which DMSRDE started to work on development of BPJ as per GSQR-1293 and the date on which BPJ-1293 developed successfully.
- PDC given by AHQ for development of BPJ-1293.
- Whether any team was constituted for development of BPJ-1293? If yes then provide name of the team members (Scientists, Technical Officers and Scientific Assistants etc) who worked on development of BPJ as per GSQR-1293.
- Whether any project has been sanctioned from the DRDO HQ for development of BPJ-1293?
- If yes then how much funds has been sanctioned for this Project?
- Provide the copy of sanction letter of the Project for development of BPJ as per GSQR-1293.
- If no Project was sanctioned from DRDO HQ for BPJ as per GSQR-1293 then from which head (Build-up etc) funds were arranged for Development and Fabrication of BPJ-1293?
- Provide total expenditure incurred in procurement of items(matrials) for development of BPJ-1293 including expenditure incurred on TA/DA to Officers & Employees, Government Transport and hired transport separately.
- Provide copies of DRDO.MM.06 (demand) and copies of supply orders for purchase of items/materials and services hired for development of BPJ-1293.
- Purchase of materials, items and services hired for fabrication of BPJ-1293 were made under which type of tendering process (Single Tender /Limited Tender/Open Tender/Global Tender)?
- Provide details of procurement of materials(items)/services hired/fabrication for BPJ-1293 in the following format :-
- Total expenditure incurred in creating facility in DMSRDE, Kanpur for R&D of BPJ-1293.
- Total expenditure incurred from public fund for TA/DA in Temp. Duty of officers and staff involved in development of BPJ-1293 for visiting site of vendor involved in development/fabrication of BPJ-1293 or to other places for work related to BPJ-1293.
- Total expenditure incurred from public fund on Govt. Transport and hired transport for transporting the materials up to the site of SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd at New Delhi/Palwal.
- Names of private vendors/firms involved in development/fabrication of BPJ-1293.
- Whether SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd is registered with DMSRDE. If yes then provide copy of Registration Certificate issued by DMSRDE to S. M. Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd.
- Whether any award was given to BPJ-1293 team/group or Scientist for successful development of BPJ-1293 under Laboratory Level Award under DRDO Award Scheme for 2010-2011. If so then provide the
- Name of Scientists/Individual Scientist getting this award.
- Amout of award in Rupees for Laboratory Scientist of the year award.
- Copy of the minute sheet sanctioned by Director for this award.
- Copy of the letter forwarded by Head of the Division with name(s) of Scientists to Technical Coordination.
- Copy of the recommendation/proceeding of Award Committee constituted by Director for 2010-2011.
21. Whether facilities for fabrication of BPJ are available in Kanpur (Yes/No).
22. M/s M Kumar Udyog Pvt Ltd , Kanpur is also working on development/fabrication of BPJ at Kanpur. Provide the reasons on the ground of which DMSRDE did not utilized services of M Kumar Udyog Pvt Ltd, Kanpur for development of BPJ-1293 using Limited Tendering Process in order to save expenditure on TA/DA of Officials and hired Transport?
23. Copy of certificate issued by TBRL, Chandigarh for successful testing of BPJ developed by DMSRDE under GSQR-1293
24. Whether these BPJ-1293 was under gone Quality Control/Assurance test by QAG, DMSRDE. If so then how many BPJ-1293 were tested by QAG, DMSRDE.
25. Whether these BPJ-1293 were tested by another agency like CFSL Chandigarh etc? (Yes/No) If yes then provide the name of agency.
26. How many BPJ-1293 was fabricated by SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd and total amount paid to SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd for the fabrication of said BPJ-1293?
27. Copy of the supply order placed for fabrication of mould/procurement of mould for BPJ-1293.
28. Whether user trials were conducted by Army for BPJ-1293. (Yes/No) If yes then how many BPJ-1293 were submitted to AHQ for unit/field testing?
29. AHQ (Army) accepted BPJ-1293 (Yes/No)
Enclosed- Rs 10 Postal order 12F 470728
Regards,Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun-248008 Phone – 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org , www.corruptionindrdo.com