Website received a call for a meeting on Objectionable Informations on www.corruptionindrdo.com from IT Ministry on 9th December, 2011 afternoon.
The meeting conducted in Dr Gulshan Rai’s room no 4067, 4th floor, Department of Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110003
The Meeting Chaired by Dr. Gulshan Rai, Director General, I-CERT and GC (Cyber Laws Group Formulation & Enforcement Division)
Members were – Joint Secretary Home, (Internal Security)
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Law
Sh Prafful a Kumar, Director IT Ministry
DRDO was represented by – Dr W Selvamurthy, DS & CC R&D (LS & IC) along with seven DRDO officials from GMIST
www.corruptionindrdo.com – Prabhu Dandriyal – Web administrator
Dr Rajiv Chauhan, Advocate, Social worker
Sh Santosh Joshi, IT expert & Social worker from Uttarakhand
The committee first took statements of DRDO for approximately one hour. Then they heard our point of view and about our mission seriously for one hour and viewed some evidences related to corruption of DRDO officials.
Our written reply on subject matter was submitted on 12th December, 2011 by Fax and by Speed post to the Chairman, Dr Gulshan Rai.
Same letter is being uploaded for the honest, dedicated countrymen who are fighting against corruption, which is a main hurdle for our country’s overall development.
To 12-12-2011 Dr. Gulshan Rai, Director General I-CERT and GC (Cyber Laws Group Formulation & Enforcement Division) Department of Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Subject: Objectionable Informations on www.corruptionindrdo.com
Reference: Our meeting on 9th December 2011 at your office on above subject
With reference to our meeting held at your good office on 9th December 2011, I would like to submit following as per committee’s advice.
- I have put the website www.corruptionindrdo.com on abeyance till committee’s final decision, which I am supposed to receive at the earliest, so that our mission to expose corruption/nepotism / favoritism prevailing in DRDO for sake of national interest will continue.
- I would like to again assure Govt. of India that the website is working to support the Government agencies who are working towards the eradication of corrupt practices by public servants and if anywhere Government of India feels that the website may harm/hinder the national security, as an honest Indian citizen, I am ready to close the website on the committee’s verdict.
- However, as some points were raised on the website’s articles by committee, like the name of DRDO’s establishments whose address DRDO thinks is not available in public domain or some equipment names like the only available EMP Hardened Satcom Terminal. I am enclosing some references for your kind perusal and observations.
Thanking youRegards Prabhu Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur DEHRADUN-248008 firstname.lastname@example.org www.corruptionindrdo.com
Enclosed – 14 Pages of ReferencesBefore the Committee of I-CERT and GC (Cyber Laws Group Formulation & Enforcement Division) Department of Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Regarding the Objectionable Information on www.corruptionindrdo.com
In reference of DIT letter no. 6(16)/2011-CLFE dt. 30-11-2011 for examining the request for blocking of information on above noted site, here by put up over clarification as under –
- That main objective of this site has been fighting against the practices of corruption in Defence Research Development Organisation.
- That a lot of visitors use this site to put up their views regarding the corrupt practices in DRDO, which after examination on the point of corruption are forwarded to the higher authorities and published on the website. Thus this is a work in the interest of the security of the state.
- That nothing is affecting security of the state, friendly relations with foreign states, public order, decency and morality, contempt of court, defamation, incitement to an offence, sovereignty and integrity of India.
- That freedom of speech and expression entitles a person to speak without any censorship or restriction. On the website there is already a DISCLAIMER: “The comments submitted by users on this website do not necessarily reflect my opinion. While I believe that everyone should be allowed to express his thoughts and views freely through this online platform, it does not mean that I endorse them in any manner. The information against corruption in DRDO uploaded on this website by me is backed up by appropriate documents, letters and evidences gathered through the Right to Information Act. If anybody wishes to challenge the authenticity of this information, they are welcome to contact me to seek further details. They can also seek direct clarifications from relevant authorities about these evidences. The whole and sole objective of this website is to expose the corrupt elements in DRDO and protect national security interests of the country. Exposing such elements does not mean that it is an effort to malign any individual or party for some personal reason or motive. My campaign is against a corrupt system and if this system is rectified, I will believe that the objective has been achieved and there is no need to take this up further.”
- That if anybody finds evidence against the viewers’ views, they are free to send their views / criticism/objections to us and we always welcome a free discussion on that issue / topic put up in this website.
- That our viewers who have a lot of evidences against the corrupt practices in DRDO and they are regularly sending this information to the higher authorities as well as to us, but this information is not taken by the senior DRDO officers, because they are already involved in these malpractices. So we publish these issues on our web site. A lot of information is collected by IB/CBI/Police/ Other investigation agencies from us as well as from our viewers.
- That DRDO is failing to comply RTI-2005-4(1)b. so that nobody is accountable and responsible for his duties.
- That a lot of corruption evidences is available to open an investigations by CBI/ any investigation agency.
- That drdocorruption.com published those matters on the website which is related with the corruption and exempted from scheduled -2 list of the RTI Act-2005- 24(1)- “ Provided that the information pertaining to the allegation of corruption and human rights violations shall not be excluded under this sub – section” .
- That drdocorruption.com published those matters on the website which is related with the corruption and available publicly. i.e web page / research papers / conferences and seminars / court cases / Tenders published by the DRDO on international bases.
- That the DRDO and Senior Scientists important confidential and secret research information’s put in before the public through the web page / research papers / conferences and seminars / court cases / Tenders published by the DRDO on international bases. We hereby put up very important research information’s already available in the web pages as under—
SF Jagdalpur – Company Profile SPECTROCHEM INSTRUMENTS PVT.LTD.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India http://hyderabad.indiabizclub.com/profile/2098976~spectrochem+instruments+pvt.ltd.~hyderabad_india
|Premier Explosives signs contract with DRDO, SF Complex, Jagdalpur
|Capital Market / 17:48 , Oct 27, 2009
|For operation and maintenance of plant & equipment for 5 years
July 2004 – July 2005 (1 year 1 month) Girola, Jagdalpur, Chattisgarh
Handling the admin works and performing the role of personal assistant of Deputy General Manager.
The job responsibilities included the following :
1.Drafting letters, Inter Office Notes, Circulars of DGM.
2.Maintaining office documents/files
3.Arranging for calls/meetings for DGM and making minutes of meetings.
4.Assisting Admin in various admin works.
KANAKAIAH BUDDA’s Experience
SF COMPLEX, DRDO
July 2001 – Present (10 years 6 month
http://bki.co.in/secunderabadproject.php (Pls see the photograph also)
Deepika Verma’s Experience http://in.linkedin.com/pub/deepika-verma/31/856/866
Currently holds this position
SF Jagdalpur + Girola http://qa.linkedin.com/pub/abhilash-dash/22/15b/882
Only available EMP hardened SATCOM terminal in the country-
Writ Petition of No -263 of 2003SB, Nanital High Court
Dr Krishna Kumar Jha Vs Union of India
Annexure -27 Representation of Dr K K Jha, Sc’E’, DEAL, DRDO, Dehradun addressed to Scientific Adviser to RM dated 3rd April 2003 Para – 1 (Copy enclosed)
Details of EMP Hardened SATCOM Terminal –
International Electromagnetic Interference and science of Protection Mechanism – Paper published in Proceeding of INCEMIC-2003 (copy enclosed)
There are 9 papers publish referring the DEAL’s available EMP Hardened SATCOM Terminal in INCEMIC during 2000 -2008
Intentional electromagnetic interference and science of protection mechanism
Kumar, V. Jha, K.K.
Defence Electron. Applications Lab., Dehradun, India
This paper appears in: Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility, 2003. INCEMIC 2003. 8th International Conference on
Issue Date: 18-19 Dec. 2003
On page(s): 155 – 158
Project SAMYUKTA – http://trishulgroup.blogspot.com/2009/02/project-samyukta-detailed.html
TEJAS- About 363,000 results (0.14 seconds) available in Google)
MBT Arjun – About 190,000 results available in Google
AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System)+DRDO
About 16,200 results
BFSR (Battle Field Surveillance Radar)
About 2,370 results
Sea Skimming Missiles+DRDO
About 25,800 results
Focal Plane Array project+DRDO
About 3,860 results
About 46,600 results
DRDO Project CODE
Combat Identification of Friend or Foe (CIFF) DRDO
About 36,600 results