Wg Cdr Suman Adhikari,
Room No. 160, Dte of PS,
Air HQ (VB), Rafi Marg,
New Delhi 110
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of appeal submitted to Higher Court by BEL against order of Justice Suresh Kumar Kait dated October 9, 2019 to respondents are directed to reinstate the petitioners Sh M.M. Pandey, General Manager (Product Support), Sh R.K. Goyal, Senior Deputy General Manager (Vigilance), and Sh Sumit Krishna, Manager, (Product Support).
As per appeal page no 49 and 50 para xi line 5 – In this regard on 25-09-2019 the Asstt, Chief of Air Staff vide his confidential letter has brought to notice of the CMD, BEL that confidential documents relating to the said contract have been found in the custody of un authorized elements and that: owing to the sensitivity of the project involving national security, investigation in this regard be carried out on highest priority and report submitted at the earliest.
- Provide that above mention confidential letter dated 25-09-2109 whether sent to CMD, BEL by Asstt, Chief of Air Staff. Yes or No
- Does Air force taken any action against un authorized elements who possesses the sensitive project information Yes or No
- IACCS project sites security managed by Air Force or BEL.
- IACCS project sites CCTV is managed by Air Force or BEL
- IACCS project sites contractors manpower verified by police Yes or No
- Whether IACCS project sites In-charge verify that the contractor manpower is from authorized contractors like L&T or from unauthorized Sublette contractor like C S Construction or S R Ashok etc.
- Whether IACCS Directorate or Asstt, Chief of Air Staff above aware the unauthorized Sublette working equation of BEL in IACCS sites Yes or No
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Enclose – BEL Appeal Para page no 49 and 50 para XI line 5
Registration Number MODEF/R/2019/53809