If you want to get rid of one of the most corrupt official of DRDO, Please provide me the input of all the corrupt acts of Dr. Arun Kumar, OS & Director Directorate of Personnel.
Date 10th May 2011
Under Secretary (Estt.A-IV)
R.No.202, North Block, D/o. Personnel & Training, North Block
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
Dr Arun Kumar, OS & Director Directorate of Personnel, Room No.-217, DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110105, granted extension/re-employment as per rule laid down wide OM DoPT O.M.No. 26011/1/77-Estt.(B) dated the 18th May, 1977 for Central Government servants beyond the age of superannuation.
Extension: F.R. 56(d) states that no Government servant shall be granted extension of service beyond the age of 60 years. However, provisions exist in the rules to grant extension of service to certain category of Government servants only. Therefore, it must be ensured that no Ministry/Department should propose to grant extension in service unless the case is covered by the Rules
- Please Provide me the copy of proposal of extension in respect of Dr Arun Kumar, OS & Director Directorate of Personnel with copy of certificate of Integrity along with the DoPT prescribed Annexure-I (Enclosed)
- Rule position if any, if the Government Servant (In extension) facing the Vigilance inquiry by order of the concerned union Minister i.e. in the case of Dr Arun Kumar, OS & Director Directorate of Personnel, DRDO, Min Of Defence, an inquiry is constituted by the order of honorable Defence Minister. a) Suspension b) Send him for leave or any other option for fair inquiry so alleged officer cannot influence the inquiry.
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005/Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request., where I may if required file my first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before the expiry of the 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed- Rs 10 Postal order 88E628350
Enclosed – FR 56 d Annexure –I
Performa for sending proposals for approval of Department of Personnel & Training for grant of extension to Government servants beyond the age of superannuation.
1. Designation of the post:
2. Duration of the post:
3. Scale and terms of the post and perquisite attached, if any:
4. Whether financial sanction for the creation of the post/continuance of post for the duration shown at (2) has been obtained:
5. Method of recruitment:
6. Name and the terminal date of appointment of the outgoing incumbent of the post:
7. Name of the specialist proposed for appointment and the service to which he belongs:
8. Full service particulars of the Officer with date of birth and pay drawn:
9. Names of other Officers considered:
10. If promotion post, whether copies of proceedings of a D.P.C. are being enclosed? If not, why not?
11. Whether character roll of the specialist proposed and those considered are being sent. If not, why not?
12. Please indicate:
(i) (a) Whether the post is scientific or medical specialist.
(b) Periods of extension granted earlier to the officer, if any
(c) Date from which extension is to be granted.
(d) Period of extension of service.
(ii) Justification for grant of extension:
(a) The date from which it was known that vacancy would occur.
(b) Action taken to select a successor with chronological details.
(c) If selection is being made, reasons why this could not be finalized in good time.
(d) Can some officiating or ad-hoc arrangements be made, pending fresh
appointment by proper selection? If not, why not?
(iii) Whether orders of the Minister-in charge have been obtained?
13. Whether the prescribed Integrity Certificate, from the appropriate authority, is enclosed.