Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect Smt Rita, retired as Sr Admin assistant from DEAL, Dehradun on 3oth September 2013.
- The certify copy of recommendation letter of Director, DEAL for compensatory appointment of the spouse of Late Rishi Raj, Charge Man – I, who died on 17th Jan 1991. Sanction date of compensatory appointment is 3rd June 1991
- The names of board members who verified and forwarded the application of compensatory appointment to DRDO Hqrs.
- Copy of police verification which is mandatory for government service
Note: above information is related to corruption and not come under exemption of Schedule –II
- The name of wife of deceased Rishi Raj was Smt Kailash Devi in his official’s records.
- His marriage date is 5th May 1977 and he never changed his wife’s name as Smt Rita in any of official records of DEAL.
- The compensatory appointment given to Smt Rita who claimed that her name was Kailas Devi before marriage and she has presented a affidavit signed by Sh V Shahni on 6th March 1991 after death of Sh Rishi Raj
- The copy of High School Certificate is enclosed which was submitted by Smt Rita.
- Smt Rita submitted two copy of educational certificates High School and Intermediate which are not even attested by gazetted officer
- Smt Rita’s service book has no any original paper
- Smt Rita’s did her 22 years service in DEAL, Telephone exchange and never did any clerical job because she is illiterate.
- It is a clear case of corruption which indicates the involvement of top officials of DRDO
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id email@example.com website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number MODEF/R/2014/60266
Enclosed : Photocopy of High School Certificate of Kailash Devi.
Leave a Reply