An official of DEAL, DRDO Sh. Jagdish Kumar, Technical Officer ‘C’ reported to SSP, Dehradun against the crime committed by Sh. R K Agarwal, Scientist ‘H’ Principal Associate Director, (Farzi Designation because as per RTI information there is no such gazette notification), DEAL.
Thanks to RTI Act 2005 which is strong and effective weapon against corrupt officials.
RTI revealed that Sh R C Agarwal fully supported and extended all his official powers to protect his Agarwal bandhu Sh. R K Agarwal, Sc ‘H’
- SSP, Dehradun same day i.e. 4/6/2014 sent Sh. Jagdish Kumar, Technical Officer ‘C’ to Thana Raipur for inquiry.
- SHO, Raipur Thana assigned the task to Sub Inspector B P Singh on same day i.e. 4/6/2014
- Sub Inspector B P Singh did not look into the matter seriously. After many requests he visited DEAL, DRDO campus on 3/7/2014 and met Sh. R K Agarwal in his office, in the company of Sh K Sivakumar, Sc ‘G’, Dr R S Pundir, Sc ’G’, Sh Dilip Kumar, Sc ’F’, Sh Atul Dev, Sc ‘F’, Sh VVS Panwar, TO ‘C’, working as Security officer, Sh Balwant, Senior Security Assistant.
- Sub Inspector B P Singh submitted his investigation report with conclusion that matter is not worthy of further inquiry and is not fit for registration of FIR.
- As per RTI reply it clearly shows Sub Inspector B P Singh sent his final report on 3/7/2014.
- Sub Inspector B P Singh visited DEAL on 7/7/2014 and met Sh. R K Agarwal in the chamber of Sh RC Agarwal and collected few useless, unrelated paper, un-certified papers which he annexed with his final report, he forgot the date of final report i.e. 3/7/2014.
- Sub Inspector B P Singh called Sh Jagdish Kumar, applicant on 8/7/2014 at 12.00 hrs and wrote down his statement; again he forgot the date of final report i.e. 3/7/2014.
- Per Sub Inspector B P Singh’s report he has not asked any question to Sh R K Agrawal about the allegation made by sh Jagdish Kumar with certified proof of Sh R K Agrawal’s act and deeds, the person who was harassed by Sh R K Agrawal
- Sh RC Agarwal managed the show by offering tea to Sub Inspector B P Singh or like as he already authenticated Sh R K Agarwal false claim of showing association in prestigious project ‘NARAD’ for his promotion to Sc H and because of Sh RC Agarwal illegal act of nepotism so many senior deserving scientist not get their due credits,
- Sub Inspector B P Singh’s report is false and produced under pressure of Sh RC Agarwal & Sh R K Agarwal but they forgot that truth cannot be hidden by any means.
- The CC TV footage and DEAL official’s are witness of Sub Inspector B P Singh’s visit on 7/7/2014, poor Sub Inspector B P Singh does not know the Sh RC Agarwal & Sh R K Agarwal’s capability of manipulation skills, they are fooling the country men for 100 crores project, Sub Inspector is mere insect for these duo.