Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of Dr S K Salwan, Ex Lab Director of DRDO who was appointed to –Dr B D Nagchoudhuri Chair for three years at a total cost of 83.064 Lakhs. The appointment was made by Ex DG, DRDO Dr V K Saraswat in a discretionary manner on nomination basis, The DRDO Chair was not reserved for Ex DRDO employees and no public notice was issued seeking applications for this highly paid post by DRDO authorities. Instead of paying monthly remuneration to Dr S K Salwan, DRDO released the first installment of Rs 27.688 on 28 April 2011 advance to Dr S K Salwan without deducting tax at source. Dr S K Salwan joined on 2 May 2011 and as per audit report such seeking of paid expertise of ex employees on nomination basis is against the General Financials Rules of Govt. of India. Audit report says appropriate recoveries need to be effected forthwith. The above information related to clearly case of corruption and not exempted under section 24 (1) of RTI Act 2005.
- Please provide total amount released to Dr S K Salwan against his appointment to Dr B D Nagchoudhuri Chair
- Please provide total amount tax deducted from remuneration of Dr S K Salwan
- As suggested by Audit to appropriate recovery from remuneration of Dr S K Salwan. The total amount recovered by Dr S K Salwan.
- Present status of financial clearance with Dr S K Salwan, whether all amounts is cleared or pending.
- If pending than please provide total amount and then recovery initiation status.
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com Registration Number MODEF/R/2014/61009