To Date 15th March 2015
Shri S. Goverdhan Rao, CPIO & Dy. Chief Executive (Administration), Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy Government of India, Hyderabad – 500 062.
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of NFC s Response to the Misleading report carried by Economic Times on 13.3.2015, posted on http://www.nfc.gov.in/ in reference of following points.
Point No 7. Against NFC s advertisements for hiring external professionals for the Project Management Consultancy jobs offers were received from outside and retired Officers of NFC. After evaluation, four retired Officers were selected and awarded the Consultancy contract for review Engineering documents and drawings prepared by Detailed Engineering Consultants i.e., M/s. Engineering India Limited.
Point No 8. While sanction for Project Management Consultancy at an estimated cost of Rs. 5 Crores was available, NFC managed to get the work done by spending only Rs. 16.15 lakhs by engaging retired Officers as Consultants, which NFC saved huge amount and considerable time in the process.
Point No 9. Shri Pasupathi Rao was informed of the factual position.
- Provide the total number of job offer other than retired officer from NFC, their names and qualification, experience which they have submitted with said offer.
- Name board members and name of chairman who selected four retired officer.
- Whether any of these four retired officer involved in planning or any means with Green Field Project at Kota earlier when they were in NFC.
- Provide the copy of justification given for budgeting estimated cost of Rs 5 crores in the name of Project Management Consultancy for Green Field Project at Kota.
- The total amount as salary, as transport allowances, medical allowances, TA/DA, communication bills and any other payments was given to these four retired officer as consultant of above said project up to 28th Feb 2015.
- The copy of information given to the factual position to Shri Pasupathi Rao as stated in point no 9 of NFC response.
Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number DOATE/R/2015/60170
Leave a Reply