Dated : 24-06-12
Rajiv Chauhan; 1053/3,Shastri nagar,Meerut(U.P) 09412628314;09258045938;
To, Hon’ble Defence Minister; Govt.of India, New Delhi,
Subject – Tender pulling ways in DRDO by corrupt Scientist – shelter by seniors for pecuniary arrangement – High revenue loss to Govt. of India.
Never possible that Mr. Sarasvat SA to RM is unknown from the Tender pulling ways in DRDO by corrupt scientist and sheltered by the seniors put up a big question and if he is not known then it is also a question to the intelligence and vigilance agencies. I put up few cases here sufficient to show the corruption and a high revenue loss to the Govt. of India
1- Ex – Scientists of DRDO getting the Tenders with the pecuniary arrangement with his colleagues Presently working in DRDO. — HERML having practice to hire outside manpower to produce explosive and the companies involved in this business is related to ex- DRDO senior officials. Dr Hardwar Singh, Ex- Director HEMRL & present director M/s Viswaat Chemicals Pvt Ltd since 2006), the sources said that earlier he was sleeping partner (his son Bunty was inducted in the firm as an employee) when he was active Director, HEMRL. [ For detail Pl. see Annex-I]
2- Single contractor submit tenders in different names and pull the tender on high value — Dr S K Vasudeva ex Director spic (presently Program Director at the age of 66 yrs).Dr S K Vasudeva has a close friend Sh Sudhir Marwaha.Sh Sudhir marwaha has created many namesake companies in the name of his close relatives and friends. Tenders are filled by these relatives and friends in the name of these namesake companies for all the construction and technical projects in SPIC DRDO.All the projects in this way are awarded to Sh Sudhir Marwaha by CCE R&D( for the last one decade). [ For detail Pl. see Annex-II]
3- Back door support — Tender released to another party came through back door with the support of DARE senior members who took all product input, budget, data sheets and quoted rates accordingly to pull tenders.[ For detail Pl. see Annex – III]
A high revenue loss is expected from this type of the tender pulling techniques developed by corrupt scientists. Scientific Advisor to Raksha Mantri & Secretary DRDO , Mr. Sarasvat is fully Accountable & Responsible to Govt. of India revenue loss.
I request you to take suitable action against the corrupt scientist / accountable officer and prevent the tender pulling by the Ex – Scientists of DRDO getting the Tenders with the pecuniary arrangement with their colleagues presently working in DRDO.
With high regards,
COPY TO THE :
1- Hon’ble President of India for kind consideration and necessary action.
2- Hon’ble Prime minister of India for kind consideration and necessary action.
FOR DETAIL PL. SEE ATTECHED ANNEXES- I/II/III.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: sandeep chopra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Subject: rampat corruption in spic drdo and security of our country geoprised
With due respect I state that I have sent complaint to ministry of defence regarding corruption of thousands of crores of rupees done by Dr S K Vasudeva ex Director spic(presently Program Director at the age of 66 yrs).Dr S K Vasudeva has a close friend Sh Sudhir Marwaha.Sh Sudhir marwaha has created many namesake companies in the name of his close relatives and friends.Tenders are filled by these relatives and friends in the name of these namesake companies for all the construction and technical projects in SPIC DRDO.All the projects in this way are awarded to Sh Sudhir Marwaha by CCE R&D( for the last one decade).Due to weak and lukewarm responce of the ministry of defence these sharks are looting our country.Due to suffocated atmosphere in SPIC DRDO(most sensitive organisation of national importance),the security of our country is in extreme danger.It is requested that an immediate drastic action is taken to stop this mess,otherwise it will be too late.Inaction will result in disaster at an early date.Regards,Sandeep Chopra,Senior Scientist E ,SPIC DRDO ,delhi.Residence-270-c,urban estate,phase-1,jamalpur,ludhiana,punjab,india.phone-09779413097,01612677097.
From: zing [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 29 May 2012 17:14
Thank you for reading this mail.
I have faith on our system, that’s why I am writing to you even after RTI rejected my request to provide a satisfactory answer.
The purpose of this mail is to “delink our scientists from the external polluted world” and if anyone does it for his own interest he or she must be noticed and get the due reward so that our new generation of scientists will focus on more creative things than doing unwanted jobs”
1.This is a requirement for a entirely new technology product called ARINC -818 used for Video data over Fibre Channel”
2. Normally for new technology it’s practice to initially purchase off the shelf product to get familiar with the technology.
3. Based on this requirement we spent almost 8 months time with DARE team to provide demo, data sheets etc etc.
4. finally tender came with our specification ( a product from GRT, USA).
5. since the requirement was very urgent they asked us to delivery in 4 weeks. You can see the same in the tender specification attached for your reference
6.after tender is released another party came through backdoor with the support of DARE senior members took all our product input, budget, data sheets and quoted
7. Due to his link he has managed to grab the order with 16 weeks as delivery time as a development project ( if it has to be a development project there are many companies to quote for the same, but since it was 4 weeks delivery no one quoted as it understood to be a off the shelf product.
9. the tender opening was delayed to make this party do some development job.
10. However it was not delivered ( as expected) even after 16 weeks.
11. in the mean time we asked the details of what this party is going to supply ( only technical info) in 16 weeks and i was replied in negative by RTI reply.
12. we even got calls to withdraw the complain which was actually not a complaint but an information. I have attached the RTI letter for your reference.
13. I request you to take this investigation forward as Mr. Arun kumar is not very responsive and showing negative interest on such matters.
14. It seems if no one ask them they will take their sweet time to deliver something which of course will be acceptable to DARE team as the TOP Senior people have the blessings. However it is not the way we look forward our scientist to get involved in favouritism to this extent and which will not take us forward.
We look forward for a quick and satisfactory investigation to this matter which will have a positive impact.
For Zing Technologies