SUBJECT : Complaint against Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, DRDO, Kanpur
DRDO has an approved policy for guiding various procurements (Purchase Management –2006 document issued vide Govt. letter No DMM/PP/0000205/M/868/D(R&D) dated 22nd March 2006 amended vide letter No DMM/PP/0000206/M/2386/D(R&D) dated 21st Aug 2006
CORRIGENDUM No: 2 DMM/II/PP/0000207/M/3041/D(R&D) dated 15th Oct 2007
CORRIGENDUM No: 3 DMM/II/PP/0000208/M/3201/D(R&D) dated 16th Sept 2008
CORRIGENDUM No: 4 DMM/II/PP/0000210/P1/92/D(R&D) dated 14th Jan 2011
DRDO Directors never read above procurement documents because each and every case where Director’s pet agent involved means the above purchase rules have no meanings.
- Shri Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Scientist ‘C’ Applied Chemistry Division raised a demand No. DMSRDE/13552009 for “Laboratory Microprocessor Based Programmable High Temp.Furnace” on 30th August 2012.
- SPC date 13th September 2012
- DRDO Hqrs approval 1st October 2012
- Tender Date 1st October 2012 (see the efficiency)
- TEC on 6th December 2012
- TPC on 16th Jan 2013
- Supply order place to M/s Omega Furnace Industries Bangalore, “Omega Atmosphere Controlled Muffle Furance ” vide SO No DMSRDE/13AT0240/552/12-13/CMS-II dated 26 Feb 2011
- Supply Order of Rs 16,81,500.00
- Stores Received on 27th September 2013 vide RIN No 14LP0149
- Now on the Director’s pet agent M/s Manglam Traders come in front and a review TPC was done, under Chairmanship of Dr. Sarfaraz Alam, Sc’G’ para two of review TPC “Now, the firm M/s Omega Furnace Industries, Bangalore has intimated that billing and supply of stores will be done by their local dealer M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur, vide letter of even no dated September 24, 2013” Para three of review TPC “The finance rep told that the stores have been supplied by M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur. Hence, the payment may be made to M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur” Para four of review TPC “ In view of aforesaid TPC recommends the following
For-Supply the stores & payment may be made to M/s Omega Furnace Industries, Bangalore Read-Supply the stores & payment may be made to M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur
- In view of above details, it is clear Violation of Purchase Management 2006 Rule 7.15(a) Constitution of TPC/NC, it is requested that registered the complaint against Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE and his blind followers who are mishandling the government funds for their own vested interest. A thorough investigation is needed to explore the relation between Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE and M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur. It may be reveal crores of crores rupees scam in DMSRDE and RCI, DRDO.