SUBJECT : Subversion of Rules and Violation of CCS Conduct Rules 1964 by Dr. Trilok Chand Shami, Scientist “F” of DMSRDE, Kanpur
- Defence Materials and Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur is an establishment under Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Min. of Defence.
- Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena was appointed as Director, DMSRDE on 01st January 2011. Right from his joining he is involved in various kinds of Administrative and Financial irregularities that have led to massive Corruption. More than ten complaints have been registered by Central Vigilance Commission at New Delhi based on the veracity and the prima facie. In all these illegal activities, he is assisted by number officers like Mr. Shilendra Kumar, Dr. D N Triphai, Mr. Amit Sarayia, Mr. A K Singh and Dr. Trilok Chand Shami. His behaviour towards officers and staff is absolutely shameful. On smallest pretext he prosecutes some ones and lets off his pets of his caste on grave violation of rules.
- Under Rule 5 of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, which inter alia prohibits Central Government servants from canvassing or otherwise interfering with, or using their influence in connection with or taking part in, an election to any legislature or local authority subject to the exercise of the right of franchise and assisting in the conduct of an election in the due performance of a duty imposed on them by or under any law for the time being in force.
- Further, DOPT Letter No.1101 3/08/2013 – Es tt.(A )- III, dated 6th June, 2013 clearly states that As such submission of representations directly to higher authorities by- passing the prescribed channel of communication, has to be viewed seriously and appropriate disciplinary action should be taken against those who violate these instructions as it can rightly be treated as an unbecoming conduct attracting the provisions of Rule 3 (1) (iii) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules. 1964.
- Dr. Trilok Chand Shami, Scientist “F” of DMSRDE is another corrupt officer with least regards to rules and regulation. In his letter dated 19th January 2011, he has committed a grave mistake by writing a DO letter (enclosed as Annexure-I) to a political leader namely Shri Satpal Maharaj, MP. Every Govt. employee has to be apolitical and no Govt. employee can communicate directly or indirectly to any political party or a political leader.
- Since Shri Avanish Chander, DGR&D, DRDO and Scientific Advisor to Raksha Mantri is taking no action against Dr. AK Saxena, Director, DMSRDE and his corrupt officers, I therefore request you that the provisions of unbecoming conduct be invoked in respect of Dr. T C Shami, Scientist “F” and a charge sheet be issued under the provisions of Rule 3 (1) (iii) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules. 1964.
It is requested that kindly take appropriate action as per provision of Rule 3 (1) (iii) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules. 1964.
With warm regardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website – www.corruptionindrdo.com
Enclosed: The copy of letter of Dr. Trilok Chand Shami, Scientist “F” of DMSRDE, Kanpur address to Sh Satpal Maharaj ji in official letterhead mentioned Joint Director as per DRDO reply there was no gazette notification regarding use of joint director/deputy director/ additional director etc. for scientists
1. DGR&D, DRDO and Scientific Advisor to Raksha Mantri, DRDO Bhawan, New Delhi