Sub: Application /Request under Right to Information Act 2005
Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- Provide list of Scientists/Officers claiming rebate in Income Tax on rent paid by submitting rent receipt to DMSRDE, Kanpur in the following format for-
(i) FY 2010-2011 (ii) FY 2011-2012 (ii) FY 2012-2013
|S.N.||Name of Scientist & Rank||Financial Year||Rent claimed per month as per rent receipt||Total rebate on rent paid in Income Tax|
- Provide the addresses for which the Scientists/Officers submitted rent receipt in following format
|S.N.||Name of Scientist & Rank||Financial Year||Address in rent receipt||Rent claimed per month|
- Provide the copies of Form 16 issued by Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur for AY 2012-2013 and AY 2013-2014 in respect of Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’.
- Provide copies of verified rent receipt submitted by Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’ to get income tax rebate on house rent paid for the AY years 2012-2013 & 2013-2014 ( Financial Year 2011-2012 & 2012-2013).
- Provide the copy of the undertaking given by Shri Amit Kumar , Scientist ‘D’ to Director, DMSDRE in respect to that ‘He will liable to pay Income Tax and Penalty on Income Tax in case it was found that his claim for both HBA interest and rent paid was found illegal’.
- Provide Copy of Income Tax Rules on ground of which Shri Amit Kumar was allowed to get rebates in income tax both on rent paid and on HBA interest by Director, DMSRDE , Kanpur.
- Copy of Declaration in Form No. 10BA under Rule 11 (B) of IT Act by Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’ during FY 2011-12, 2012-2013.
- Provide copy of salary slips for the months June 2013 and July 2013.
- Provide Owner name and address of house for which the rent receipts were submitted by Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’.
- Provide Copy of the Performa submitted by Shri Amit Kumar to finance division for claiming rebates and informing saving details duly verified by Administration Division after confirming the present address from his personal case.
- The date on which Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’ left the Government Accommodation . Provide copy of vacation report/certificate issued by MES to Estate Division in respect of Shri Amit Kumar, Scientist ‘D’.
- The date from which Shri Amit Kumar is submitting rent receipt in order to claim/get rebate in rent paid in Income Tax.
- Whether any Vigilance Committee/other Committee was constituted by Director, DMSRDE to verify that the concerned Scientist/Officer claiming rebate on basis of rent paid is living on the address claimed and not submitting fake/forge receipt for house rent? (Yes/No)
- If Yes then provide the copy of the letter by which the said Vigilance Committee/Other Committee for this purpose was constituted.
This is to inform that Central Information Commission in its various decisions consistently held that establishment matters relating to the organization notified u/s 24 of the RTI Act come within the purview of the Act and information in this regard thereto are not exempted from disclosure. For examples decision pronounced in F. No. CIC/LS/A/2010/000107 dated 26.4.2010 and in F. No.CIC/SM/C/2008/ 00054/LS dated 29.01.2010.
Besides this the information sought is pertaining to allegations of corruption and as such not exempted u/s 24 of RTI Act 2005. An IPO of Rs. 10/- as application fee is enclosed.Date: 31 July, 2013 (Rajiv Chauhan) 1053/3,Shastrinagar, Meerut(UP)-250005
Enc : IPO of Rs. 10/- , with IPO No 16F 964390