Defence Research Laboratory (DRL)
Post Bag No.2,
Tezpur (Assam) – 784 001
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005.
In reference to Golden jubilee celebrated by Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur in 2012.
- How much amount was sanctioned by DRDO Hqrs, is it Rs 2.75 Lakhs or more? if more, than total sanctioned amount.
- Was any Golden jubilee function was organized by DRL, if yes then date of function and name of the chief guest of the function.
- Was any Golden jubilee memento or gift was distributed to the all DRL employees? if yes, then please provide quantity in numbers.
- Director, DRL, Tezpur opened an account in the name of TEZCON-12 in IDBI, Tezpur Branch A/C no 1158104000003261. Please provide the total amount collected by various vendors, the list of vendors, the last date of money deposited by vendor.
- The above account is still in operative yes/ No; if yes then please provide account statement till date. Remember it is public fund and any citizen of India has right to know about it.
In reference of Estate Management Unit, DRL, Tezpur
- All quarters of P-3 Block allotted to DRL employees Yes/No
- Any quarter of P-3 Block is allotted to any individual who is not a Government servant. Yes/No
- All service personals of working in DRDL availing the accommodations, Yes/No
- All service personals who are availing the accommodations are also claiming HRA, Yes/No
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI act 2005. Also as per the provision of the RTI Act 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t. to your department with the reply to above request, where I may require file first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 16F 964386Regards Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur,Dehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id email@example.com website – www.corruptionindrdo.com