Room No. 314A
DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg
New Delhi – 110105
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of recovery of HRA. The letter no DOP/03/31000/M/05 dated 17th August 2011of DOP, DRDO Hqrs address to directors of all labs/establishment
Reference : (i) The letter no DOP/03/31000/M/05 dated 17th August 2011of DOP,
DRDO Hqrs address to directors of all labs/establishment
(ii) File No CIC/LS/A12011/000412 DRDO reply for availing DRDO guest
house facilities by DRDO officials.
- Please provide the name of DRDO officials who claimed HRA while staying in Government accommodations.
- Total amount recovered from DRDO officials in 2011-12, 2012-13
- As per DRDO reply in CIC – “Dr. Prahiada, CC R&D (Ae & SI) & DS, DRDO HQrs availed DRDO guest house facility in Delhi during 26 Mar 2010 to 20 Mar 2011”. Please provide the dated and total amount recovered from then Dr. Prahiada, CC R&D.
- Please provide the residential address of Dr. Prahiada, CC R&D (Ae & SI) & DS, DRDO HQrs from his date of joining in DRDO Hqrs to 25 March 2010.
- As per DRDO reply in CIC – “Sh. S Ravi, Additional Director, DRDO HQrs availed DRDO guest house facility in Delhi during 10 Jul 2009 to 10 Sep 2010” Please provide the dated and total amount recovered from Sh. S Ravi.
- Copy of any disciplinary action taken against those DRDO officials who violated the CCS rules of HRA in above subject matter.
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II. Because the recovery from DRDO officials proved that the some senior DRDO officials were indulged in corrupt practices.
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI act 2005. Also as per the provision of the RTI Act 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t. to your department with the reply to above request, where I may require file first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 16 F 964387
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id email@example.com website – www.corruptionindrdo.com
Leave a Reply