Subject – Intent for corruption & criminal misconduct u/s 13(1)(d)of PC Act 1988 by Director, DMSRDE
Reference – Complaint to CVC – DMSRDE FUME HOOD PROCUREMENT CASE dated 22 January 2014 on the subject “Corruption in procurement of Fume Hoods in DMSRDE Kanpur officers involved in procurement”.
For your kind attention on the complaint under reference on the subject cited above. In this procurement case Scientists of DMSRDE, DRDO were involved.
DGR&D, DRDO is trying to protect the corrupt Scientists of DMSRDE who involved in Corruption by means of illegal FFIC. In this series he constituted two FFIC which made investigation on 13-14 March 2014 and 9-10 July 2014. First FFIC gave clean chit to Dr. AK Saxena and beyond their constitutional rights recommended two scientists transfers as penalty. This is the example case in government department where fact finding committee chairman acts as judge or DRDO Hqrs’s top management used him for unconstitutional act. This brilliant idea was came from the Dr. W Selvamurty’s great चेला ( who is running DRDO administration because everyone knows that our DRDO, DG is always busy with cooking, out of the way promotion and directorships for his ………….., so he leaves all the conspiracy acts to his administrative man like his predecessor did. Beside the whole organization witnessed the exemplary result of Dr. Arun Kumar, the predecessor’s Great चेला .
It is not new for DRDO, DRDO never take lessons from the failure of projects, that’s why Hon’ PM said on 19th August 2014 to DRDO’s so called ऋषि leave the “चलताहै ” attitude.
The report of second FFIC is still awaited, GOD knows what will Pande ji do, it is very interesting to see his report outcome and maybe you are waiting for DS list.
Bye they way please go through some astonishing facts of only one case as a example which establish how tampering of evidences and fabrication of documents took place in DMSRDE.
Under the various guidelines of CVC, Hon’ble Supreme Court & High Court Judgments, the intent/intention for criminal misconduct is sufficient ground for section 13(1)(d) of PC Act 1988.
The DMSRDE scientists are involved in Criminal Misconduct under section 13(1)(d) of PC Act 1988 which is established by following facts.
- Supply Order of Rs. 45,76,005.00 was issued to KAN-THT (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd., Delhi vide SO No. 14AT0089 dated 19 November 2013.(Copy Enclosed)
- Original Delivery Period (ODP) was 28 Feb 2014.
- Complaint was made to CVC on 22 January 2014.
- Supply Order was cancelled by Director, DMSRDE under planned conspiracy between Director, DMSRDE and KAN-THT India, Delhi.
- Commercial Invoice No. BIOBASE20140123IN dated 22 and 23 January 2014 was issued from JINAN BIOBASE BIOTECH CO. LTD., CHINA to KAN-THT in the name of DMSRDE, Kanpur, I don’t think corrupt official of DMSRDE even know about this. (Copy of the Invoice is enclosed.
- From Invoice of Biobase, China it is quite evident that KAN-THTwas mediator in whole procurement deal and SO was issued to KAN-THT not to Biobase, China. Since SO was issued to KAN-THT India, Delhi then how Biobase, China issued Commercial Invoice of the Fume Hoods on name of DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- The price of 14 No. of Fume Hood 1200C as per invoice dated 22 and 23 January 2014 is total $ 35000.00 as per conversion rate of one $ = 62 Rs. 2170000.00 (Rupees Twenty one Lakh Seventy thousand only)
- The cost of supply order for 14 No. of Fume Hood 1200C as per SO dated 19 November 2013 in INR is Rs. 45,76,005.00(Rupees Forty five lakh seventy six thousand and five only).
- Therefore the difference in prices of Supply Order and Invoice is Rs. 24,06,005.00 (Rs. 4576005.00 – Rs. 2170000.00). The difference of amount of Rs. 24,06,005.00 was not justify, if you plus other expenses like transport/installation/profits etc not come more than 30 to 40% the nexus between, DMSRDE officials and KAN-THT India, Delhi can clearly establish.
- The supply order was cancelled under exposure of deal & pressure of my complaint to CVC on subject matter. Cancellation of supply order itself shows that there was no need of Fume Hoods in DMSRDE and procurement was initiated just to get fatty commission by corrupt officials of DMSRDE. Therefore total amount of Rs. 4576005.00 of public money was going in wastage and major part of this, more than 50% was going in pocket of DMSRDE corrupt officer
- Mere cancelation of Supply Order cannot dilute their crime under section 13(1)(d) PC Act 1988 and their involvement in criminal misconduct. It is very clear that Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena, Director, DMSRDE was having intent for corruption of Rs. 26,14,815.00 and involved in criminal conspiracy and criminal misconduct along with Mr. Ajitendra Singh Parihar, Scientist ‘D’(The Indenter). Mr. Shielendra Kumar, Scientist ‘F’ (Head Estate & Work Division and MMG) and Mr. Ajay Chandel, Head of KAN-THT India, Delhi.
- Till date no action has been initiated by Sri Avinash Chander, DGR&D, DRDO against Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena, Director, DMSRDE despite he is fully aware of the real facts and truth of the case.
The crux of above case is how DRDO purchase manual manipulated in this case
- As per invoice of Biobase, China the billing address is DMSRDE and shipping address is also DMSRDE, it means Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena, Director, DMSRDE very well knows that if they ask CDC from CC R&D, DRDO who is suppose to issue CDC in the case of domestic suppliers will ask the copy of purchase order placed by domestic supplier to foreign supplier as well as the copy of invoice issued by foreign supplier to domestic suppliers and it is clear mandate that the more than 30% of the invoice cost are not allowed.
- If the billing and shipping is direct to DMSRDE or any establishment than Director is suppose to issue CDC.
- In this case as per Biobase, China invoice custom can made party for damrage charges to DMSRDE and DRDO lose its credentials.
- This the mechanism to fooling the CDA and Government of India after making so many rules and precautions DRDO officials busy in research to fix the poor tax payers money.
In light of aforesaid facts, I kindly request you to submit your true findings& recommendations in FFIC report and leave the DS promotion list to almighty GOD’s disposalas these corrupt top DRDO officials could not write your faith.
Although as per DOPT Guidelines for FFI, you should call me for personal hearing but you make that technical lapse, still I again like to inform you that there are several trump cards that has not been revealed till so far as your FFIC did not gave personal hearing to me.
Besides this I would also remind you very humbly that like your Bigboss Sri Avinash Chander, you will not submit false report to protect Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur as Sri Avinash Chander submitted false report to protect his friend Dr. Arun Kumar. That everybody knows the effort of Bigboss was failed and Dr. Arun Kumar was treated properly by Hon’ble Defence Minister Sri AK Antony.
Hope you will listen your heart’s voice “अब कितने दिन बाकि है वैसे भी लगता है मोदी जी ने एक्सटेंशन बंद करने का मन बना लिया 19 अगस्त को जैसा की उन्होंने कहा की मुझे 5 लैब्स ऐसी चाहिए कि जिसमे 35 वर्ष से ऊपर कोई नहीं हो” समझने वालो के लिए इशारा ही काफी होता।Regards Prabhu Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.corruptionindrdo.com
- Supply order details
- Copy of Invoice of Jinan Bio Base Biotech Co Ltd, China
- CVC, CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION, Satarkata Bhavan , A-Block, GPO Complex , INA, New Delhi – 110 023
- CVO, MOD, Room No 340, Office of Director of Vigilance, B- Wing Sena Bhawan, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi -110105
Some more facts