Subject: Application under Right to Information Act 2005
This is with reference to Rule 18 of CCS (Conducts) Rules 1964 and information about Immovable Property Return (IPR) available on DRDO website (drdo.gov.in). Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- Details of movable, immovable and valuable property as submitted by Dr. A.K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE under the rule 18(1) (i) of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964.
- Provide copy of return of assets and liabilities of Dr. A.K. Saxena as submitted by him under rule 18(1) (i) of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964.
- Provide copies of Annual Immovable Property Return (IPR) submitted by Dr. A.K. Saxena under rule 18(1)(ii) of CCS(Conduct) Rules 1964 for the years
4. Details of all the immovable properties acquired till 31 July, 2013 under rule 18 of CCS(Conduct) Rules 1964 by Dr. A. K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE with following information
- Full details about location viz. Municipal No. Street/Village, Taluk, District and State in which situated
- Purchase value of property
- Sources from which financed
5. Details of all the movable properties acquired till 31 July, 2013 under rule 18 of CCS(Conduct) Rules 1964 by Dr. A. K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE with following information.
- Description of the property i.e. Car / Scooter / Motor Cycle / Refrigerator/ Computer/ Laptop/Bank account /shares /investments /Jewellery/loans/Insurance policies etc
- Make, Model and also registration No. in case of vehicles, where necessary
- Purchase price of the property (Market value in the case of gifts
- Provide copies of final intimation in form under rule 18(2) after purchase of the all immovable properties and in form under rule 18(3) after purchase of all the movable properties under Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964 in respect of Dr. A.K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Provide details of family members/dependent for CGHS, LTC etc purpose under rule 2(c) of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964.
This is to inform that Central Information Commission in its various decisions consistently held that establishment matters relating to the organization notified u/s 24 of the RTI Act come within the purview of the Act and information in this regard thereto are not exempted from disclosure. F. No. CIC/LS/A/2010/000107 dated 26.4.2010 and F. No.CIC/SM/C/2008/ 00054/LS dated 29.01.2010.
The information sought in this RTI Application is on Establishment Matter and as such not exempted u/s 24 of the RTI Act.
An IPO of Rs. 10/- as application fee (IPO No.16 F 966251) is enclosed as Annexure-1.
Date:20th August, 2013( J P. Sharma) Advocate Chamber No.64, First floor Opposite Bar Council Office, Court Compound Dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand Annexure:-
- IPO of Rs. 10/- , with IPO No. 16 F 966251 as application Fee.