Subject: Application under Right to Information Act 2005
Kindly provide the following information u/s 6(1) of RTI Act 2005.
- Provide the following information in respect of Tender Reference No. DMSRDE/13552064 published on website of DRDO.(Copy Enclosed)
- Comparative Statement of Tender duly approved by SPC and Director.
- Name of vendor/firm/trader (L1) to which Supply Order was issued.
- Provide copy of supply order issued against this tender enquiry.
Cost of the material purchased against supply order under above mentioned tender reference
- Provide following information in respect of business carried out by M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur in DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Registration Certificate issued to M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur by DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- As per provisions of Rule 3.2 of Purchase Management 2006 of DRDO in which categories of stores, e.g., raw materials, chemicals, machine tools, instruments, electronics and electrical items, timber, fabrication jobs and other general stores etc., the M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur is registered in DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Total cost of supply orders placed in the year 2009 and 2010.
- Total cost of supply orders placed from 1st January 2011 to 31st October 2013.
- Copies of supply orders placed to Manglam Traders from 01.01.2011 to 31.10.2013.
- Number of repeat order placed to Manglam Traders and copies of supply orders issued for repeat order
- Provide the copy of supply order placed against DMSRDE Case No. 13PDD014 dated 25.04.2012 initiated by Production Division.
- Provide amount in Kg of Polydimethylsilane(PDMS) purchased in the period.
- 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2010
- 01.01.2011 to 31.10.2013
- Likely to be purchased(Supply Order placed)
- Copies of bills submitted by M/s Manglam Traders to DMSRDE, Kanpur against supply orders and repeat orders placed to M/s Manglam Traders, Kanpur.
The information related to purchase, supply orders, bills etc. has already been allowed by FAA, DRDO vide his decision No. RTI/02/2091/F/2013/0142 dated 14 October 2013 in First Appeal No. 142 on First Appeal of applicant.
This is to inform that Central Information Commission in its various decisions consistently held that establishment matters relating to the organization notified u/s 24 of the RTI Act come within the purview of the Act and information in this regard thereto are not exempted from disclosure.
Besides purchase and establishment matter the information sought is pertaining to allegations of Corruption and as such not exempted u/s 24 of RTI Act 2005.
An IPO of Rs. 10/- as application fee (IPO No. 17F548630 ) is enclosed as Annexure-1.
Date: 10 November, 2013(Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal) 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Uttarakhand
- 1. IPO of Rs. 10/- , with IPO No. 17F548630 as application Fee.