Mr. Arun Kumar Singh, Scientist ‘C’ was posted to SASE, Chandigarh from the August 2004-Feb 2009. He was directly recruited at the post of Scientist ‘C’ in DRDO and posted at SASE, Chandigarh. Kindly provide the following information u/s 6(1) of RTI Act 2005.
- Provide the following information in respect of procurement cases indented by Mr. Arun Kumar Singh, Scientist ‘C’ at SASE during the period 2004-2009.
- Whether CAD Centre/Facility exists in SASE, Chandigarh. (Yes/No)
- If answer to point (2) is yes then provide the following information.
- Copies of all demands in form DRDO.MM.06 indented.
- Copies of Supply Orders issued by Director, SASE for all demands indented by Mr. Arun Kumar Singh, Scientist ‘C’.
- Copies of RIN/Installation report for all items indented.
- Year of creation of CAD Centre/Facility.
- Total expenditure incurred upon creation of CAD Centre/Facility.
- Expenditure incurred towards civil work for creation of CAD Facility.
- Name of agency (MES/CCE (R&D)/Director SASE) that executed the civil works in creation of CAD Centre.
- Officer who indented the cases of civil work for creation of CAD facility.
- Details of Software, Workstations/Computers, Plotter, Printers etc equipment purchased in CAD Facility with item nomenclature and cost.
The information related to purchase, supply orders, bills etc. has already been allowed by FAA, DRDO vide his decision No. RTI/02/2091/F/2013/0142 dated 14 October 2013.
This is to inform that Central Information Commission in its various decisions consistently held that establishment matters relating to the organization notified u/s 24 of the RTI Act come within the purview of the Act and information in this regard thereto are not exempted from disclosure.
Besides purchase and establishment matter the information sought is pertaining to allegations of Corruption and as such not exempted u/s 24 of RTI Act 2005.
Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal
Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id email@example.com website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number MODEF/R/2013/61143