To 24th March 2015
Hon’ble Shri Manohar Parrikar, Defence Minister, Room No -104, South Block, New Delhi-110011
Subject: Continuously Manipulations in recruitment of scientists in Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), Ministry of Defence, (DRDO).
- Since last 10 years lot of complaints were received by defence ministry regarding the manipulation, nepotism, recruitment of incompetent candidates by RAC, DRDO
- Country already witnessed the degradation of DRDO output in several field including Kargil War and one of the major reason of downfall is below standard recruitments done by RAC.
- After intervention of Ex Defence Minister 2 scientists recruitment was annulled by DRDO and more are in queue, same time minister also recommended vide Diary No. 14320 dated 24/102013 for CBI enquiry against 10 senior top scientists including two Ex SA to RM and also advice to rethink recruitment through UPSC to avoid all nonsense activities doing by RAC.
- Dr. RK Jain, when he was mere Sc F, appointed Director, RAC, w.e.f. 1 March 2009. Without doing science he was promoted Sc ‘G then Sc H in 2013 ignoring GOI order of FCS.
- RK Jain’s expertise are utilizing by most of Directors for nepotism and for other vested interest.
- Recently Dr S C Sati, Director, ADRDE, Agra pushing a privilege to his loyal multidimensional, multitalented, supporting Ade Sh Vikas B Thakre, Sc F by helping him to recruit his wife Dr. Vandana V Thakre for the post of scientist E in DRDO.
- A tailor made post was advertised with help of great manipulator Dr R K Jain for Dr. Vandana V Thakre, Interview is already completed, as per sources the selection was finalized within day or two it will be declare by RAC.
- Presently Dr. Vandana V Thakre is working as associate professor in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior and Dr Sc Sati’s son Akshat is perusing his engineering in her guidance.
- I think Sh Vikas B Thakre, Sc F inspired by Dr A K Sikdar, Sceitist G, HEMRL, Pune that his involved in writing/reviewing of his own wife Dr.Nirmla Sikdar, Scientist F and reporting her husband since last five years. Anything can happen in DRDO
- These all involved scientists are not learn a lesson from Dr Arun Kumar, Ex DOP’s last minute suspension, his daughter;s 10 year service annulling, Dr. S M Veerabhadrappa, Director, DTRL charge sheeted and facing Departmental proceeding, Mrs T Chandrabanu, Sc F service annulled, Ms S Geetha, Sc D, DIPAS and Ms Dolly Bansal both are in queue, any time their service will be terminated. The queue is very long.
- I would like to congratulate through you to Dr Vandana V Thakre, Sh Vikas B Thakre, Dr S C Sati and Dr R K Jain follow the footsteps of great corrupt Dr Arun Kumar, Dr W Selvamurthy etc.
Sir, we feel that in Modi ji era and your special selection as defence minister everyone in country start hopping that now the corruption/nepotism/favoritism will be end. The two major steps like termination of Sh Avinash Chander, and order for review and hold his last moment orders are giving us some light rays.
With great expectations of corrective measures.
Prabhu Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun- 248001 Ph 0135 2787750, Mobile 9411114879,