Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- Provide copy of the complaint filed regarding financial irregularities etc against Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur in Development of Bullet Proof Jacket under GSQR-1318.
- Whether any enquiry was conducted by DRDO HQ on this complaint. (Yes/No)
- The name & designation of officer who conducted the enquiry at DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Provide the date on which enquiry was conducted.
- Provide copies of movement orders in respect to Dr. K Muraleedharan Scientist ‘G’, Director of Materials (DOM) to visit DMSRDE, Kanpur during 01 January 2013 to 30 June 2013.
- Provide copy of enquiry report/findings of the Enquiry Officer after enquiry was completed.
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II
It is observed that DRDO is denying 99% RTI request under shadow of Schedule – II. This RTI request is directly related with corruption.
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 98E 528555
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id email@example.com website – www.corruptionindrdo.com