This is with reference to News published in print/electronic media in May 2012 and DRDO Newsletter Issue of April 2012 regarding Development of Bullet Proof Jacket (GSQR-1318) by DMSRDE, Kanpur. Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- The date on which GSQR-1318 for BPJ was issued by AHQ to DRDO.
- Provide the copy of the letter from AHQ to DRDO for development of BPJ as per GSQR-1318.
- Provide copy of DRDO HQ letter by which DMSRDE was instructed to develop BPJ as per GSQR-1318.
- The date on which DMSRDE started to work on development of BPJ as per GSQR-1318 and the date on which BPJ-1318 developed successfully.
- PDC given by AHQ for development of BPJ-1318.
- Whether any team was constituted for development of BPJ-1318? If yes then provide name of the team members (Scientists, Technical Officers and Scientific Assistants etc) who worked on development of BPJ as per GSQR-1318.
- Whether any project has been sanctioned from the DRDO HQ for development of BPJ-1318?
- If yes then how much funds has been sanctioned for this Project?
- Provide the copy of sanction letter of the Project for development of BPJ as per GSQR-1318.
- If no Project was sanctioned from DRDO HQ for BPJ as per GSQR-1318 then from which head (Build-up etc) funds were arranged for Development and Fabrication of BPJ-1318?
- Provide total expenditure incurred in procurement of items for development of BPJ-1318 including expenditure incurred on TA/DA to Officers & Employees, Government Transport and hired transport separately.
- Provide copies of DRDO.MM.06 (demand) and copies of supply orders for purchase/services hired for development of BPJ-1318.
- Purchase of materials, items and services hired for fabrication of BPJ-1318 were made under which type of tendering process (Single Tender /Limited Tender/Open Tender/Global Tender)?
- Provide details of procurement of materials(items)/services hired/fabrication for BPJ-1318 in the following format :
- Total expenditure incurred in creating facility in DMSRDE, Kanpur for R&D of BPJ-1318.
- Total expenditure incurred from public fund for TA/DA in Temp. Duty of officers and staff involved in development of BPJ-1318.
- Total expenditure incurred from public fund on Govt. Transport and hired transport for transporting the materials up to the site of SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd at New Delhi/Palwal.
- Names of private vendors/firms involved in development/fabrication of BPJ-1318.
- Whether SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd is registered with DMSRDE. If yes then provide copy of Registration Certificate issued by DMSRDE to S. M. Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd.
- Whether any patent has been filed for development of BPJ-1318? if yes then provide the copy of patent filed including the name of inventors.
- Whether facilities for fabrication of BPJ are available in Kanpur (Yes/No).
- M/s M Kumar Udyog Pvt Ltd, Kanpur is also working on development/fabrication of BPJ at Kanpur. Provide the reasons on the ground of which DMSRDE did not utilized services of M Kumar Udyog Pvt Ltd, Kanpur for development of BPJ-1318 using Limited Tendering Process?
- Copy of certificate issued by TBRL, Chandigarh for successful testing of BPJ developed by DMSRDE under GSQR-1318.
- Whether these BPJ-1318 were tested by another agency like CFSL Chandigarh etc? (Yes/No) If yes then provide the name of agency.
- How many BPJ-1318 was fabricated by SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd and total amount paid to SM Pulp Packaging Pvt Ltd for the fabrication of said BPJ-1318?
- Whether user trials were conducted by Army for BPJ-1318. (Yes/No)
- AHQ (Army) accepted BPJ-1318 (Yes/No).
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II
It is observed that DRDO is denying 99% RTI request under shadow of Schedule – II. This RTI request is directly related with corruption.
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 12F 470723
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala RaipurDehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id – email@example.com website – www.corruptionindrdo.com