This is with reference to Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defence Report 2009-10 and 2010-11, News published in print/electronic media in May 2012 and DRDO Newsletter Issue of April 2012 regarding Development of Bullet Proof Jacket (GSQR-1318) by DMSRDE, Kanpur. Kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- How many GSQRs (General Staff Qualitative Requirement) for development of Bullet Proof Jacket (BPJ) have been issued to DMSRDE, Kanpur (DRDO) by AHQ (Army) till date?
- Provide all GSQR numbers given by AHQ for development of BPJ to DMSRDE, Kanpur.
- Provide the copies of sanctioning letter issued from AHQ to DRDO for these GSQRs for development of BPJ by DMSRDE.
- Provide total expenditure incurred in development of Bullet Proof Jacket in DMSRDE right from sanctioning of first GSQR for BPJ up to present(current) GSQR for BPJ in following format:
(i) GSQR No.
(ii) Date of sanction
(iii) Date of closure/completion
(iv) Expenditure incurred
- How much amount has been expenditured in DMSRDE in creation & setup of the facilities and infrastructure development for R&D of BPJ under these GSQRs given by AHQ to DMSRDE till date?
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II
It is observed that DRDO is denying 99% RTI request under shadow of Schedule – II. This RTI request is directly related with corruption.
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 98E 528555
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Phone – 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website – www.corruptionindrdo.com DRDO NEWS LETTER A monthly house bulletin of Defence Research & Development Organisation ■ Vol. 32 No. 4 ■ April 2012