Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect to your RTI reply RTI/01/2091/P/2013/0387 dated 27th December 2013 regarding on acquiring higher qualification by DRDO officials at their own. As per details provide by DRDO RTI cell the following DRDO official acquired their qualification from ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI. As per website of ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI the B.Tech is not in the list Programmes Offered in Distance Mode.
Refer to DOP&T O.M. No. 1/2/89 – Estt. (Pay-I) dated 9-4-1999 para -3
“The qualifications meriting grant of incentive should be recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, Department of Electronics, Deemed University, University or recognised by the Government”
- Sh R Anandh, STA ‘B’ CVRDE acquired B.Tech (E &C Engineering) in 1 December 2010 from ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
- Sh S Purshotham, STA ‘B’ CVRDE acquired B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in 1 December 2010 from ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
In respect of above please provide following information.
- The certified copy of verification before approving lump sum grant of incentive to above officials.
- Certified copy of recommendation for lump sum grant of incentive received by competent authority from their respective establishments.
- Copy of DRDO’s procedure followed for verification of Degree’s/Diploma/M.Sc/ Ph D
Note : Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1)
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com
- Enclosed : Web page of ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
Registration Number MODEF/R/2014/60229