Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005 in respect to reports published in various leading paper like The Hindu Buisnessline on 30 July 2013, BrahMos, the world’s first supersonic cruise missile developed by the Indo-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace, has bagged orders worth Rs 25,000 crore from the Indian defence forces.
- Please provide whether MOD, Govt of India placed such Rs 25000 crores order to Indo-Russian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace duly approved by Government of India. Yes or No.
- If yes then provide the date of such approval and names of committee members who have approved the above mentioned order.
- Provide the delivery period of above order of BrahMos Aerospace.
- Provide the information regarding this ordered product whether it will be manufactured fully or partially in India.
- Provide the information of till date whether BrahMos Aerospace manufactured any mentionable (not hook type things) parts of supersonic cruise missile in India.
- Amount of export orders received by BrahMos Aerospace till date.