Kindly provide me with the following information requested under purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
1. Provide the number of experts called for Assessment Boards constituted in the year 2012.
(a) Numbers of Experts from DRDO –
(b) Numbers of Experts from outside DRDO –
(c) Numbers of Experts from outside DRDO who are not from the Interview city –
(d) Numbers of Experts from outside DRDO who are related with CEPTAM officials –
2. Name, subject of expertise, designation of experts from outside DRDO.
3. Copy of If any policy/direction/guidelines available in CEPTAM for constitution of assessment board for different locations.
4. Total expenditure made for outside experts for the year of 2012 assessment boards.
5. Provide the names of CEPTAM officials if any who are related with outside experts.
Note: – above required information is directly related to corruption and not come under schedule – II
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI act 2005. Also as per the provision of the RTI Act 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t. to your department with the reply to above request, where I may require file first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am the citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before expiry of 30 day period after you have received the application.
Enclosed – Rs 10 Postal Order No 05F – 893652
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Phone – 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website – www.corruptionindrdo.com