Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005 in respect of Original Application (OA) No. 1761 of 2014 under RTI Act 2005. Your reply No.Info/OA/1761/2014/5294 dated 30th September 2014 received on 13th October 2014 as per Postal department the letter dispatched on 9th October 2014. The reply enclosed a letter of Offg. Director, ACBAR in which the information given as below
“ The experience certificate dated 2nd December 2003 issued by the Director, ACBR to Mrs S Geetha clearly indicates that Mrs S Geetha worked for 38 days at ACBR as Research Assistant. Several short term Research/Teaching Assistants are engaged in the center for various academic activities. Prof. Vani Brahmachari was the Director (Offg) of during 2003 who is also competent authority to issue such certificate to bonafide short terms candidate. The experience certificate dated 2nd December 2003 clearly shows that it was signed by Prof. Vani Brahmachari in her capacity as Director, ACBR although Mrs S Geetha did not work in any of her research project directly which is reflected in the Note sheet dated 9th January 2013 internally circulated among the teachers of the ACBR after gap of ten years from the date of the certificate. Therefore, it is clear that the experience certificate issued by the Director, ACBR is genuine and there is no internal contradiction.”
As per above statement that Prof K Natrajan, Offg, Director, ACBR confirmed that the experience certificate was issued Prof. Vani Brahmchari in the capacity of Offg, Director, ACBR means Mrs S Geetha was worked as research assistant for period of 38 days in ACBR.
- Please provide the official order of competent authority for appointed Prof. Vani Bharmchari as offg, Director, ACBR in 2003.
- Provide the period in which Prof. Vani Brahmachari worked as offg, Director, ACBR.
- As per Note sheet dated 9th January 2013 all six faculties were denied that Mrs S Geetha had not worked with them, (I have RTI reply from DU is available ) but unfortunately Offg. Director, ACBAR confidently justifying that the issued experience certificate is genuine means Mrs S Geetha worked as research assistant in ACBR. Please provide information with whom Mrs S Geetha worked as research assistant name & designation ,as Prof K Natrajan, Offg, Director, ACBR confirmed the genuineness of experience certificate and must have documentary evidences to prove the authenticity of issued experience certificate.
- Please provide the mode of appointment of Mrs S Geetha like if she applied against any advertisement or she was recommended by someone for research assistant.
- Provide the application of Mrs S Geetha for the post of research assistant at ACBR
- Provide Mrs S Geetha signed any document/ report generated while she worked as research assistant. Hope that as Prof K Natrajan, Offg, Director, ACBR is aware of latest forensic technologies where age of paper/ink can be dated.
- The modes of appointment given to research assistant by ACBR.
- Mrs S Geetha mentioned in her application submitted to RAC, DRDO that she received Rs 5000/ month during working as research assistant at ACBR, Please provide the financial terms and condition of ACBR for research assistant and total amount paid to Mrs S Geetha for 38 days working as remuneration/ Scholarship/salary etc.
Postal order of Rs 10 13F862053 enclosed
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008
0135- 2787750, 9411114879,