South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Sir. It is requested that kindly give direction to DRDO to honor RTI Act -2005, DRDO blindly refusing all RTI applications without apply the mind. This RTI request is completely related to corruption. No action or late action on corruption is drastically damaging the government image in common man.
- My application dated 12 Feb 2014 under RTI Act 2005.
- Your letter No. RTI/01/2091/P/2014/0068 dated 25 Feb 2014
- My 12 complaints against Dr. A.K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur.
With above referenced letters kindly provide me the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information, RTI Act, 2005 in respect of complaints against Dr. Arvind Kumar Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur
- I have submitted 12 complaints on allegations of corruption against Dr. AK Saxena, Director, DMSRDE. [List Enclosed]
- Two FFICs were constituted by Sri Avinash Chander, DG, DRDO to inquire the complaints against Dr. A.K. Saxena.
- The three member first Fact Finding Inquiry Committee (FFIC) constituted by Sri Avinash Chander was consisted of Chairman as Sri S.S. Negi, Scientist ‘H’ , Sri Manoj Bali, Scientist ‘G’ and Sri Jagdeep, Scientist ‘F’. First Fact Finding Inquiry Committee visited DMSRDE, Kanpur on 13th – 14th, and March 2014 for inquiry on the complaints submitted by me against Dr. A.K. Saxena.
- Sri Avinash Chander again set up four membered second Fact Finding Inquiry Committee. The second FFIC was constituted under chairmanship of Dr. D.C. Pandey, Scientist ‘H’ and three members Sri Hari Babu Srivastava, Scientist ‘G’, Sri Jagdeep, Scientist ‘F’ and Sri R.S. Mehta, Joint Director. The said committee visited DMSRDE, Kanpur on 9-10 July 2014.
- It is also observed that few order cancelled for which complaint was submitted, it is perfect evidence that FFIC found some manipulations in procurements.
- FFC Inquiry Report submitted by Sri S.S. Negi, OS, Chairman of Ist
- FFC Inquiry Report submitted by Dr. D.C. Pandey, OS, Chairman of IInd
- File noting of the action taken by DG, DRDO on first and second FFC Inquiry Reports.
Note : Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1), as two fact finding committee is already constituted by director general DRDO
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008 Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id email@example.com website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number PMOIN/R/2015/60398