Mr. Udaya Shankara K S, AGM (Marketing),
Bharat Electronics Limited Corporate Office,
Outer Ring Road, Nagavara,
Bangalore – 560 045
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of CVC order No 59/12/03 dated 9 December 2003. Special Chapter on Vigilance Management in Public Sector Enterprises and the Role function of CVC – Amendment to Para 32.3 thereof, (Copy enclosed). As per CVC said order that the Board of Directors should review the vigilance work in every six months
- Provide number of cases reviewed by Board of Directors in last three years in six months format as per above CVC order in every six months
- May 2019 first week Board of Directors meeting at Imphal, Manipur reviewed the vigilance work. Yes or No
- Whether Board of Directors meeting at Imphal, Manipur considered the news series published in First Post of financial irregularities of IACCS project Yes or No
- If yes then provide the action plan of Board of Directors on financial irregularities of IACCS project.
- Whether BEL submitted the report of investigation on IACCS project prepared by CVO to CVC Yes or No
- Provide the current status of investigation on IACCS project initiated against letter no. 21328/399/BEL/GAD/18-19 dated 18 July 2018 from BEL, CVO.
Registration Number BELBL/R/2019/50052