Wg Cdr Suman Adhikari
Room No. 160, Dte of PS,
Air HQ (VB), Rafi Marg,
New Delhi 110106
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of news series published in First Post Apr 02, 2019 -Bharat Electronics in the dock for compromising confidential IAF project, favouring one vendor, BEL s internal inquiry report reveals. Etc
- Air force officers visited Europe with BEL official for vendor capability inspection against IACCS project. Yes or No
- If yes, then provide the number of Air force officers visited Europe with BEL official for vendor capability inspection against IACCS project.
- Whether BEL put this inspection term in their MoU on IACCS project. Yes or No
- The visit cost of Air force officers sponsored by BEL or Air Force or Foreign Firms
- Provide the Year and month of Visit of Air force officers against IACCS project
- AS per news clips the BEL already ordered plant and machinery to foreign vendors in more than 1000 Cr and sites are not yet ready or few sites even not started. In this regard please provide that Air force released payment or part payment to BEL for dumping plant and machinery in advance to make them scrape in few years.
- Whether BEL taken any prior section for allowing L & T to further subletting construction of IACCS project sites. Yes or No
- AS per news clips IACCS project sites collapsed one or two places whether IACCS project directorate reviewed or verified the earth profile submitted by M/S RD Konsultant prepared by IIT professor Yes or No
Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Leave a Reply