Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh, Scientist G is presently holding the charge of DOP, DRDO at DRDO HQ. He is holding following post in DRDO since January 2007. Details are given as under:
SN Post Duration Directorate1. Staff Officer to CC(R&D) (HR) – Oct 2004- Dec 2006 DRDO HQ, DRDO, 2. Director Jan 2007 – Sep 2010 CEPTAM, DRDO, 3. Director Oct 2010 – 27 Feb 2013 Dte. of HRD, DRDO HQ, 4. Director 28 Feb 2013 – till date DOP, DRDO HQ
Note: He was holding the charge of two Directorates as Director, DHRD & Director, DOP from 01 Dec 2012 to 27 Feb 2013
In reference to the above kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- Procedure/Guidelines/Rules for appointment of Directors in Corporate Directorate/RAC/CEPTAM, DRDO duly approved by DOPT, Government of India.
- Criteria for appointment of Directors in Corporate Directorate/RAC/CEPTAM (Seniority/Administrative & Management skill, qualification & experience etc.)
- Charter of Duties & Nature of work carried out by Scientist appointed as:
- File noting for appointment of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh as Staff Officer to CCR&D (HR) & copy of appointment order
- File noting for appointment of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh as Director, CEPTAM & copy of his appointment order
- File noting for appointment of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh as Director, DHRD, DRDO HQ & copy of his appointment order
- File noting for appointment of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh as Director, DOP & copy of his appointment order
- List of Scientist considered in the appointment of following post by DRDO Hqrs.
- Administrative & Managerial Experience and Educational Qualification of Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh, Scientist F as on Jan 2007 when he was appointed as Director, CEPTAM, DRDO.
NOTE – Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1) because Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh as Director, DHRD was part & parcel of implementing interview in promotion of scientist F to scientist G grade without proper amendment in SRO ( Violation of Article 309). He was also one of the candidates for scientist F to scientist G promotion in year 2011 assessment.
- Please refer CIC decision in File No. CIC/LS/A/2012/002612 dated 22.3.2013 (Dr. Neelam Bhalla Vs. DRDO)-
- Information asked is on Establishment Matter and not exempted u/s 24 of RTI Act as per various decisions of CIC.
- File No. CIC/SM/C/2011/001564
- CWP No. 12904 of 2009
In the High Court for the States of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE MEHINDER SINGH SULLAR
under Section 24(4) of the Act which envisaged that nothing contained in this Act shall apply to such intelligence and security organizations A combined reading of these provisions would reveal, only that information is exempted, which is directly effecting and co-related to the “Intelligence” and “Security” of that organization of the State and not otherwise.Regards Prabhu Dandriyal,
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008 0135- 2787750, 9411114879, firstname.lastname@example.org www.corruptionindrdo.com
Enclosed- Postal Order No 27F 941938 Rs 10 only