8th August 2011
Dear Dr Saraswat Ji Good Morning
How your DOP works please go through the following case of Sh Dharmendra Kumar Scientist ‘B’ SPIC, DRDO. The case Sh Dharmendra Kumar Scientist ‘B’ SPIC shows how DRDO top brass handles the case of their beloveds. The whole process done by DOP in such a manner that even lay man can smell of DOP’s rotten empire.
- DRDO issued 2 appointment letter to Sh Dharmendra Kumar
- DOP bypassed the CC and direct got your approval.
- Sh Dharmendra Kumar sent a letter from Pune on 3rd Feb 2011 to you from NDA, Khadakwasla letter no NDA/DK/Pers/DRDO/10-11 dated 03 Feb 2010 and on 14th Feb 2011 the whole case is processed by your most efficient DOP and his staff and a letter was dispatched by Sh B B Sharma, Joint Director(Pers-TC) letter no DOP/01/00025/Misc/NG/01.
Sir can you tell the poor DRDO staffs that what channel is best to send grievances which are the more serious matters than Sh Dharmendra Kumar’s case or tell us Sh Dharmendra Kumar’s hot line with you.
I request all the applicant or petitioner who wants to settle their grievances from SA to route their application through Sh Dharmendra Kumar, Scientist ‘B’, SPIC, DRDO, New Delhi. His Mobile No/ land line No and home address you will get soon on website in interest of DRDO officials.
- Sh Dharmendra Kumar sent a letter from Pune on 17th March 2011 to DOP for request to extend his joining time and on 18th March 2011 DOP granted extension. DRDO only work in this speed at time of last week of every March for procurement cases.
- Sh Dharmendra Kumar was not in the strength of DRDO when 1st appointment letter was issued in his name i.e. 23rd Dec 2010 as he was already joined NDA on 22nd Dec 2011, then how come LDCE appointment offered him.
- PMO is looking forward for name of Sh Dharmendra Kumar’s in next DRDO award list as young scientist award, because Dr Vasudeva will definitely going to include his name for his great contributions to manipulating the fake procurement case with Sh Suchit and Sh.Jitender Chug as you already aware that Director Vigilance, Ministry of Defence asked all expenditure done by SPIC up to 31st July 2011.
Hope you will take this case seriously in the interest of the organization and for building faith of DRDO officials.
RegardsPrabhu Dayal Dandriyal
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun 248008 Phone – 0135-2787750, Mobile, 9411114879 E-mail id email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.corruptionindrdo.com/
Leave a Reply