Subject: Application under Right to Information Act 2005
DMSRDE Kanpur celebrates its Raising Day/Establishment Day every year on 29 July. In this connection kindly provide the following information under RTI Act 2005.
- Total expenditure incurred in celebration of Lab Raising Day in years 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 with information in following format.
|Year||Total Expenditure Incurred||Expenditure on Distribution of gifts to all Officers & Employees of DMSRDE||TA/DA & other Expend. to Chief Guest|
2. Sources of fund for bearing expenditure in Raising Day of DMSRDE on 29 July 2013. Provide details of source wise fund and total fund so collected for celebrating Raising Day on 29 July 2013.
3. Whether Gifts were distributed to all Officers & Employees of DMSRDE on DMSRDE Raising day on 29 July 2013. (Yes/No)
4. If answer to point 3 is yes then provide the following information.
i. Item description of gift distributed
ii. Cost of each gift
iii. Total No. of Gift purchased
iv. Total expenditure on gift distribution
v. Total strength of DMSRDE including Officers & Employees
vi. source of fund for arranging the money for distribution of gifts
5. Provide the total expenditure detail for celebrating Raising Day on 29 July 2013 at DMSRDE, Kanpur on following heads/items.
i. Gifts distribution
ii. Award Distribution
iii. High Tea to all Officials of DMSRDE
iv. VVIP Lunch
v. VVIP Dinner
vi. TA/DA to Chief Guest
ix. Other Misc. Expenditure
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005/Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request, where I may if required file my first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before the expiry of the 30 day period after you have received the application.
The information sought in this RTI Application is pertaining to allegations of corruption and as such not exempted u/s 24 of the RTI Act.
Corruption – Giving or obtaining advantage through means which are illegitimate, immoral, and/or inconsistent with one’s duty or the rights of others. Corruption often results from patronage.
An IPO of Rs. 10/- as application fee (IPO No.964383) is annexed as Annexure-1.
Regards(Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal) 21-Sunderwala, Raipur Dehradun-248008 Uttarakhand
- IPO of Rs. 10/- , with IPO No. IPO No.964383 as application Fee.
One Indian says
Dear Prabhu dandriyal Sir,
99% DRDO Officers are corrupt & Fabricator, most of HEMRL Pune medically unfit (Allam Appa Rao & other ) scientist who want promotion? corrupt. promotion was fathers propriety HEMRL corrupt officers 99% misuser officers who get promotion as on two day. think better your wife & otherwise ???????????????????????