Corruption In DRDO
Appeal to clean DRDO of corrupt and anti-national officials
December 9, 2017 By Prabhu 10 Comments
December 10, 2017 at 4:20 pm
This is call Different Rule Different Organization ( DRDO) This is a name of DRDO policy and policy makers in HQ who is manage the RTI Rule for DRDO.
Garga das says
December 11, 2017 at 3:46 pm
These buggers are leeches who are just willing their time in govt money their motivation is zero…their output is sub zero…a serious performance audit is reqd to be done and corruption needs to be weeded out from them,only danda works on these buggers.
December 11, 2017 at 10:05 pm
May be the final option of face saving attempt left to CPIO, VRDE to evade the wrongdoings and buy some more time. This also shows the choice of Director, VRDE who would have appointed him as CPIO. I am not sure that such reply would have the concurrence of Director, VRDE, but if it does, then its much more serious. This is how Nepotism is allowed to excel at every level.
CVC Order says
December 15, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Systems improvement – Guidelines regarding hiring of vehicles by Government offices
The Commission has come across instances of hiring vehicles owned by near ones/relatives of Government servants, for operational/ staff car purposes, either without following the due processes of tendering, or by following such procedure as an empty formality by getting three or more quotes from interested parties at pre-determined prices. It is further seen that majority of the vehicles so hired are not registered as taxi/transport vehicles but are registered as private vehicles. There are
also allegations that some officers are buying high end expensive cars in the names of their relatives or persons known to them and are taking such vehicles on lease allegedly for official purposes. 2. The Commission is of the view that such a practice virtually
amounts to carrying on private business by the officers which is a prohibited conduct. Accordingly, the Commission advised Ministry of Finance and DoPT on 12.08.2016 to prescribe guidelines and procedure to curb such undesirable practices in hiring vehicles and that an open, transparent procedure through which vehicles registered as taxi or
public transport are hired to effect systemic improvements and prevent such undesirable practices. 3. As advised by the Commission, the Department of Revenue,
Ministry of Finance vide Circular No.13011/50/2016-Vig dated 23rd September, 2016 issued instructions to prevent corrupt / undesirable practices in awarding contracts for hiring of vehicles to Government offices. D/o Revenue advised all HoDs and concerned officers of the attached / subordinate offices of the Department to ensure that in
addition to the existing provisions/rules for hiring of vehicles, the following instructions are duly complied with:
(i) Relevant provision of GFR are strictly followed while hiring of vehicles;
(ii) An open, transparent tendering procedure is adopted;
(iii) Only vehicles registered as taxi or public transport vehicle are hired;
(iv) Log book is maintained as in case of Department vehicles.
December 23, 2017 at 5:20 pm
This is the prevalent “Nepotism” or “you save my back & i save yours in all wrongdoings” attitude which is destroying such prestigious organisations. Serious action need to be initiated against these perpetual and willful defaulters.
How can the Government allow this abject and brazen disrespect to the RTI Act, formulated by constitution of India. The aim of RTI act is to bring about more accountability and not allowing defaulters to hide behind the self created exemptions.
The intelligence level of CPIO, VRDE needs to be re-checked.
December 23, 2017 at 5:28 pm
I hope the present Government is taking serious note of the abject & blatant disregard and disrespect to the RTI Act 2005, formulated to bring about more transparency and accountability.
Strict actions and harshest of punishments should be initiated against all such willful defaulters
Jago Grahak Jago says
December 23, 2017 at 6:19 pm
1. Para 7 of Chapter II of RTI Act 2005 clearly highlights the reasons for rejection of request under Sections 8 & 9 only. There is no provision of rejection of application u/s 6(1) as mentioned by CPIO, VRDE.
2. The reason for forwarding IPO of Rs 40-/ was also explained. This also gives an impression that the applicant is willing to pay. The intention of the applicant is clear as he paying extra amount to speed up the process because he feels he has been harmed by the agencies by resorting to unconstitutional means.
3. Reply by CPIO dated 05 Dec 2017 also proves the deliberate attempt made to delay the process. He may be working at the behest of his seniors. I would request CPIO, VRDE, to study the RTI act completely and not act under influence.
4. Even non-payment of fee cannot be a ground for rejection of RTI application. Only grounds for rejection are specifically provided under section 8 and 9. Reading Section 6 and 7 together and understanding spirit of RTI Act as a whole should make CPIO, VRDE, to act reasonably and provide information rather than searching for excuses to reject.
5. This reflects lack of concern for transparency & goes against the basic tenet of RTI Act 2005.
6. The officer must complain and expose such nefarious acts.
December 25, 2017 at 11:54 pm
The true meaning of DRDO is “Delay Research & Defame Organization”.
You can’t expect anything better from such self destructive system. Typical parasites
December 26, 2017 at 12:21 am
“Dikhawa Research Dhongi Organization”
– ye hai DRDO ka asli Matlab.
Main to itna hi kahunga ki lage raho. Don’t leave these Dhongi Baba’s.
Reply of DRDO proves that they do not have answers for their wrongdoings.
Next funny reply might be that DRDO is exempted from providing info under RTI.
December 27, 2017 at 6:45 pm
This is father’s property of these Dhongi Baba’s “Dikhawa Research Dhongi Organization”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *