Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect to your RTI reply RTI/01/2091/P/2013/0387 dated 27th December 2013 regarding on acquiring higher qualification by DRDO officials at their own. As per details provide by DRDO RTI cell the following DRDO official acquired their qualification from Jawharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The website of Jawharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad stated in their website that “ the school was offering B.Tech correspondence – cum – contact programme (CCC) from 1983 to 2009. Keeping in view of the ACITE guidelines for B.Tech (CCC) has been suspended since 2010.”
Refer to DOP&T O.M. No. 1/2/89 – Estt. (Pay-I) dated 9-4-1999 para -3
“The qualifications meriting grant of incentive should be recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, Department of Electronics, Deemed University, University or recognised by the Government”
- Sh. Siyaram, STA ‘B’ RCI acquired B Tech Mech Engg in 1 June 2010 from JNTU, Hyderabad
- Shri A Venkateshwara Rao, STA ‘B’ DRDL, acquired B Tech Mech Engg in 1 August 2010 from JNTU, Hyderabad
- Sh. G Venkatesh STA ‘, DMRL acquired B Tech Civil Engg in 7 March 2012 from JNTU, Hyderabad
- Sh. B Baludu, TO’A’ RCI, acquired B Tech Mech. Engg in 7 March 2012 from JNTU, Hyderabad
In respect of above please provide following information.
- The certified copy of verification before approving lump sum grant of incentive to above officials.
- Certified copy of recommendation for lump sum grant of incentive received by competent authority from their respective establishments.
- Copy of DRDO’s procedure followed for verification of Degree’s/Diploma/M.Sc/ Ph D
Note : Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1)
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id email@example.com website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number – MODEF/R/2014/60222
RTI http://bit.ly/1lwUyBO Reply from DRDO