South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of following complaints/representations to Hon’ble Prime Minister with details as under.
- DEEMED SUSPENSION OF DR. G. MALKONDIAH, DS AND CCR&D (HR), DRDO AS under the provisions of Rule 10(2)(b) of CCS(CCA) Rules 1965, dated 06 Oct 2014
- Shri Avinash Chander SA to RM , DG DRDO, Secretary (DRD) patronizing organized corruption in procurement by Dr. A. K. Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, DRDO, Kanpur, Dated 13 September 2014
- CORRUPTION IN DMSRDE (DRDO), KANPUR BY DR. ARVIND KUMAR SAXENA, DIRECTOR, dated 11 September 2014
- Non-Implementation of DOPT, Govt. of India, Office Memorandums regarding submission of IPR and put the same in Public Domain in Defence Research & Development Organisation, Min. of Defence, dated 28 July 2014
- DRDO Corruption – Modus Operandi example prevailing corruption in DRDO labs, dated 11 June 2014
- The Appointment Committee of the Cabinet appointed Sh. Avinash Chander on contract basis, dated 27 May 2014
- Provide the present status of the complaints.
- Action taken by PMO on the complaint.
- If any reply received by PMO on subject matter from respective matters from ministry of Defence or directly from DRDO please provide the copy of replies.
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number PMOIN/R/2014/61418