Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, Kanpur. Recently on 24th March 2014 AAJ news paper published news on page 6 about the visit of Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE. (copy enclosed).
- Whether Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE visited Pasikheda, Kanpur on 23 rd March 2014 on official visit. Yes/ No
- If Yes the provide the copy of invitation letter from organizer to Director, DMSRDE to inaugurate the camp duly endorsed at registry of Director s Office
- Provide the copy of log book entry of staff car No 11B111640E for 23rd March 2014
- If visit of Dr A K Saxena along with family members by staff car was private then provide the details of money deposited / paid by Dr A K Saxenafor using staff car.
- Amount of money paid as overtime allowance to Sh Devendra Singh Kshetri, Dirver for overtime duty for 23rd March 2014.
- Whether Dr A K Saxena, Director, DMSRDE, DRDO, Kanpur have any special permission to put red light on staff car against Supreme Court order.
Note: Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1)Regards Prabhu Dandriyal,
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008 Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Enclosed- Photographs, New paper clip and input of DMSRDE employees
Registration Number MODEF/R/2014/60655
One poor tax payer says
This method was use by all Director in DRDO lab, mostly they are use government vehicle but not withdrawn the transport allowance in this connection without notification of MTO post this MTO post holder technical officer was help to corruption for the Director of all lab in drdo big officer big corruption.