Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005 in respect of procurement of Thermal Imaging Camera (3-5 micro meter) vide SO No. DMSRDE/12AT0053/SMG/CMS-II dated OCTOBER’ 07, 2011 by DMSRDE, Kanpur. The item purchased from M/s FLIR SYSTEMS, 19 bd BIDAULT-77 183, CROISSY- BEAUBOURG, FRANCE order value was Euro -1,32,943.00 ( Rs 84,65,810.00). It is observed that the item received by indenter Dr. ABBAS SAYED M, Scientist F was not as per supply order. A committee was constituted and as per committee few discrepancies was found but items were received and payment was done. Item was supplied with much low cost instead of ordered item example
i. L10476 – DOUBLE FIELD OF VIEW LENS 50/250 MM MWIR LENS ordered item cost – 36,534.00 Euro (approx Rs 2326119.00) October 2011 euro rate Rs 63.66
ii. L1116 Double FOV lens, 50/250 mm, F/2.3 Received item cost US Dollar 5,278.00 (Rs approx 257196.00) October 2011 dollar rate Rs 48.72
- Provide the date of TPC and the name, address of M/s FLIR SYSTEMS rep attended the TPC.
- Name and designation of all TPC members who participated in proceeding of above supply order.
- Certified copy of invoice of Flair Systems, France, Invoice No. 9200282074 dated 27 June 2012
- Certified copy of report submitted by committee who scrutinize the above supply order.
- Certified copy of inspection note submitted by indenter Dr. ABBAS SAYED M, Scientist F against above supply order.
Note: Matter is directly related to corruption and not exempted under Section 24 (1) as point i & ii clearly confirm the manipulation in said procurement order.Regards Prabhu Dandriyal,
21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun -248008 Phone 0135- 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879,
e-mail id email@example.com website www.corruptionindrdo.com
Registration Number MODEF/R/2014/60646