Kind Attention: Dr V K Saraswat, SA to RM
: Prof. S K Salwan, Chairman Inquiry Committee
: Sh Avinash Chander, CCR&D(MSS), Member Inquiry Committee
Letter from A L S & Admin Asstt.s DRDO HQRs
Dear Shri Dandriyal Ji,
We appreciate your efforts to bring out website relating to DRDO. We congratulate you for good work initiated.
We have also gone through the letters speaking about DOP. This is to bring in your notice that this DOP is very helping to juniors like us. Anybody can meet him and get his difficulties removed.
Certain senior persons like CC’s are not very happy because of his positive attitude towards junior officers. Dr. Neelam Bhalla, Sc. F is also blaming and complaining against him for not getting promotion and also for her transfer done by higher authorities. We came to know that DOP’s daughter has been the gold medalist form Delhi University. Since we are in HQRs and we know DOPs behavior towards us that is why we informed you. Rest you know better what to do.
We will request you to keep the momento so that objective is achieved
A L S & Admin Asstt.s
The above letter I have received on 4th June by ordinary post.
My friends of ALS & Admin DRDO, thanks for your appreciation and encouragement of my humble effort to improve the work atmosphere of DRDO.
I have been and born and brought in DRDO environment, I have witnessed the drastic downfall of DRDO working environment. DRDS and DRTC laid down the path of corruption and nepotism. The whole workforce of DRDO turned un-productive by imported NRI’s who were inducted time to time in DRDO main stream. They simply used their management skills to give direction to HR and technical force to engage in corruption and nepotism, so the One Lakh Corers infrastructure and the mighty Thirty Thousand scientific and Technical manpower may become unproductive and remain busy with day to day survival affairs like rat race of promotions & awards etc.
I am not fighting with any individual of DRDO official but you people just think if your deserving daughter and son was also an eligible candidate for the Scientist B and Dr Arun Kumar misused his power and did all kind of manipulation to give appointment to his daughter. Because of his act, your son/daughter was deprived to get appointment and then what was your reaction. Please think of other eligible candidates who were more deserving and needier then corrupt Arun Kumar’s daughter.
- The sanction list of 129 posts of scientist B was not having stream of Environment Biology.
- Arun Kumar tried to get consent from Director DRDE that environment biology candidate can be adjusted in Biotechnology but the fax massage I have seen that shows negative comments of Director, DRDE.
- Then he tried to get same advice from Director DIPAS but he also refused by fax but by pressure he wrote few lines in his own handwriting that with some minor course it can be consider. But it was all fake comments.
- You can see the list and marks of eligible candidates they are far better. The screening committee was designed and approved by Arun Kumar.
- The Board was design and approved by Arun Kumar and the best part of the board was the faculty of Environmental Biology was the board member. The honorable Supreme Court had already passed the order if the faculty or guide of any candidate is board member the selection of such candidate is invalid.
- If you people see the whole process of Arun Kumar’s Daughter’s selection even lay man can sense the manipulations.
- If you people check the seniority of Scientist C you will find now Arun Kumar forged the roll and put her daughter qualification as MSc Biotechnology. If everything is fine then what is the reason to forge the seniority role.
- The helpfulness of Arun Kumar, I have observed in the case of Dharmender Kumar, but the corruption behind the scene you people not want to see.
- Prof. S K Salwan who is chairman of committee investigating the DOP, Arun Kumar case is made chairman of ‘NAGARATANAM’ project having annual budget of Rs. 80 Lakhs and having monthly salary of Rs. 1 Lakh. He is favoring Arun Kumar with the help of SA to RM
- As Arun kumar helped Prof. S K Salwan in getting this job how can he make a impartial inquiry of his case. Other person member of inquiry Avinash Chander was made CCR&D(MSS) so he is also helping him.
- The officer V P Pande, Jt. Dir, DOP is given direction by DOP to manipulate the case file of DOP’s daughter, extension file and Dharmender’s case.
- Prof. S. K. Salwan is staying at DRDO Guest house at Development Enclave in Delhi Cantt, Where SA to RM is also staying. There Prof. S. K. Salwan is staying along with his mentally retarded only son. His son is taken care by DRDO guest house staff and in return he is helping to dilute the DOP’s daughter case inquiry.
Now my friends of DRDO if you know any above information is wrong then please send me the correct information and advise me and help me to expose the corrupt official of DRDO, so that DRDO may take a new shape of productive hand of Indian Defence and we will be proud as part of country’s asset.
Prabhu Dayal Dandriyal 21-Sunderwala, Raipur, Dehradun-248008Phone – 2787750, Mobile- 9411114879, E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Website – www.corruptionindrdo.com
1. Defence Minister, Room No -104, South Block, New Delhi – 110011
Manoj rajput says
Kindly do find out misuse of power of present SA as soon as he took over. The first thing done was cancel earlier selection of Technical Adviser, indicating some reason (citing from government note on file) and start to keep his own people for these posts and achieved also.
Nothing new in manipulation in the recruitment+posting of officers and staff on drdo. It’ s being done from the very begining. Simply it is pay or get a jack for it.