To 12th April 2015 Hon’ble Shri Manohar Parrikar, Defence Minister,Room No -104, South Block,New Delhi-110011
SUBJECT:- SUBMISSION OF THE FACTS OF COLLUSION OF THE DOP, DRDO HQRS Dr. A.K. SINGH WITH THE ILLEGALLY APPOINTED RELATIVE SCIENTIST OF THE DRDO etc.
- DOP, Dr. A.K. Singh did not take timely action on the letters of cvc and cvo of mod on the illegal Appointments of blood relatives of senior scientist of DRDO as scientists namely SMT. T chandrabanu, Ms Swati Sriwastava, Ms Dolly Bansal & SMT. S Geetha to illegally retain them for the period as much as possible. He did not carry out his duty meticulously against illegal appointment of SMT. S Geetha to please his ex-boss Dr.W. Selvamurthy.
- He did not take the following actions as expected from him in the capacity of DOP to know the truth of the experience certificate, got issued from Dr.Ambedkar centre for Bio-Medical research of Delhi university (ACBR of DU) by SMT. S Geetha D/O Dr.W. Selvamurthy Ex- CC R&D, HR
- Has not called for any explanation as yet from SMT. S. Geetha to tell the organization about the name of the projects & names & designations of the principal investigators of the projects of the ACBR of DU in which she worked during November 1999 to January 2000 and for the same she was issued a experience certificate.
- Has not called for any explanation as yet from SMT. S. Geetha about the date on which SMT. S. Geetha applied for the post of temporary research assistant in ACBR of DU in 1999.
- Has not called for any explanation as yet from SMT. S. Geetha about the procedure and mode of selection to the post of temporary research assistant in ACBR of DU in 1999
- Did not produce the original copy of the experienced issued to SMT. S Geetha by officiating Director Dr.Veena Brahamchari of ACBR of DU to the high power committee of Shri Bhujanga Rao & Shri Anup Malhotra set up on the orders of defence minister in which DOP was himself a member.
- Did not call for any explanation as yet from SMT. S. Geetha, SC-D of DIPAS, Delhi to know all the facts for issuance of the experience certificate to her by ACBR of DU.
- Has been instrumental in sending delayed & distorted replies to the CBI since 01-10-2012 (the date from which he is holding the charge of DOP) in respect of the ongoing through inquiry against 04 illegal appointed relatives of the senior scientist of DRDO i.e. against SMT. T Chandrabanu, Swati Sriwastava, Dolly Bansal & SMT. S Geetha.
- Has been instrumental in transferring DRDS Cadre Scientists by pick & choose rule without following any uniform policy.
- Has harassing the husband-wife scientists by not posting them at a convenient place violating the GOVT. policy.
- Has been adopting dilatory tactics to harass the employees of DRDO (who submit genuine grievances on service matters to DRDO HQ to obtain justice through administrative channel) by unnecessarily seeking opinions of the nodal departments even in the matters where the rule position is expressively clear.
- Remains dormant in redressing the genuine grievances & acts super actively to help the dishonest employees & officers of the DRDO which shows his possession of doubtful integrity.
- Appointed retired officers of AFHQ Cadre, DRDS Cadre, service officers & DRDS Cadre officers as consultants during his tenure as DOP for the regular jobs for which either replacement have joined in DRDO or for the jobs for which no such appointments is permissible under concerned. He even allowed continuation of the tenure of such illegally appointed consultants.
- Has been implementing the special pay to the scientist ‘G’ & counting of the special pay in the fixation of Scientist ‘H’ & tapering of the variable increments of the Scientists by violating the concerned express rules of DOP&T & ministry of Finance.
- Has omitted his duty as DOP with regard to misconducts of Shri A.K. Maini retired Director of LASTEC to save him from vigilance action.
- Dr A K Singh deliberately delayed in processing the case of misconduct prima facie against Dr A K Tyagi, Sc ‘G’ so he could get promotion to the post of Sc ‘G’ before issuance of formal charge sheet. He did not propose his suspension of Dr.A K Tyagi even when charges of corruption were forwarded by CVC for investigation to DRDO through CVO, MoD
It is requested that do needful in this with above all reference to save the DRDO.